Chapter 5 :

Tyga P.O.V.

I Really Can't Believe This Shit ! I Got A Emergency Phone Call From The Hospital Rashia Was In The Hospital She Was Hit By A Truck And She's On Life Support Turns Out She Was A Little Over 4 Months Pregnant With My SON They Had To Have An Emergency C-Section And Now My SON Is Laying In The Hospital Bed With A Machine Breathing For Him. Rasha And My Son "King " Life Is On The Line All Because Of Me And My Fucking Mistakes. I Want To Be Where They Are I Want To Feel There Pain, I Want To Suffer! It's All My Fault.... I Want To Marry Her And Give Her The Life She Always Wanted. "Dear God, I Pray You Pull My Soon To Be Fiance Through This And My Little King Makes It Alive And Healthy, I Know I Haven't Really Come To You Since My Daughter Ramia Died Please Take Care Of Her God, Im Also Praying You Shape Me To Become The Best Father Figure I Can Be For King. Amen "

Rasha - I Tried Opening My Eyes It Hurted So Bad I Couldn't Take It I Moaned In Pain I Heard A Familiar Voice "Dear God, I Pray You Pull My Soon To Be Fiance Through This And My Little King Makes It Alive And Healthy, I Know I Haven't Really Come To You Since My Daughter Ramia Died Please Take Care Of Her God, Im Also Praying You Shape Me To Become The Best Father Figure I Can Be For King. Amen " It Was Michael, I Felt Him Kiss My Forehead "Baby I Promise I'll Be The Best Husband And Father I Can Be "

I Opened My Eyes Baby, I Know You Will. He Jumped Up And Smothers Me In Kisses "Baby I Love You So Much! I Smiled Wide, I Love You More We Kissed Passionately. Michael That Was A Beautiful Prayer. "Thanks Baby Lets Say A Prayer For

Our SON King. "