Still Got It A Tyga/Chris Brown Love Story

Rasha- Im 24 Years Young , Imma singer/Actress And Im Carrying Tyga's Baby.

Tyga-Im A Ill Ass Rapper Signed To YMCMB ,And I Have The Most Beautiful Girl In The World Carrying My Child,I Just Wish She Was Still Mine...

Chelesa- Im Chelesa And That Girl Right There Kissing My Cheek? Thats My BESTFRIEND !!I Love Her To Death And Im Prego. With Her Brother Trey's Child , Im Also The Godmother/Auntie Of Her And Tyga's Child *Gosh I Hate Him For Putting My Best Friend Through So Much*

Chris-Im Tyga And Rasha's Bestfriend And Tyga My Nigga And All But I Think Im In Love With Rasha!!

Trey - Im Rasha's Big Brother Trey , and Im Chelsea Babydaddy/Boyfriend .Im Also 1/3 Of The Group The Rangers.

Drake- I Am The Godfather Of Rasha's And Tyga's Baby .Im Also Dating Tyga's Sister Honey! I love That Girl!

Honey- Im A Raper Signed With My Brother. Im Also Dating DRIZZY DRAKE , I Swear I Love My Man! Im Tyga's Sister And i Can't Wait To Meet My Niece Or Nephew When Rasha Gives Birth. Me&Chelsea&Rasha Have Grown To Be Bestfriends And My Brother Tyga Dumb Ass fuck For Letting Rasha Slip Away , But As My Baby says "The Good Ones Go If You Wait To Long"