22;

" Rasha, Be Completely Honest With Me... Are You Being Beat By Tyga? "

When Drake Finished His Sentence I Couldn't Believe He Asked Me That.

' What The Hell Are You Talking About! He Would Never. Where Are You Getting This Bullshit From Anyway?' I Slammed My Hand Down On The Table. Causing Everyone In The Checkers To Stare.

" Calm Your Ass Down Rasha! He's Been So I Don't Know....Strangely Protective." It Took Me A Long Time To Decide If I Should Tell Him The Truth. ' Drake I'm..' My Phone Buzzed On The Table. ' Hold On I Gotta Take This' I Answered. " Wassup Baby, Where Are You? " Micheal Questioned. ' Babe, I'm At Checkers Talking To Drake.. Im On My Way Home Right Now, Don't Start Painting Without Me!" I Grabbed All My Things, Pulled Out A $50, And Left Drake Sitting There Dumbfounded. I Carefully Raced Home. Micheal Was Opening The Door As I Was Going To Stick My Key In The Lock. ' Dang Thirsty ' I Closed And Locked The Door. Micheal Just Stood There Breathing Down My Neck. " Baby You Smell Good, Come On " Ty Ran Up The Stairs Like A Big Ass Kid. I Waddled Behind Him. " Mikey Where's The Kids? " It Was A Little To Quiet In Our House. " At My Mommy' House ." I Grabbed A Bucket Of The Yellow Paint And The Big Brushes. 'Speaking Of Kids... Drake Thought You Where Beating Me.' Micheal Smile Instantly Fell To A Scowl. " Where Did He Get That Shit From! I'd Never Hurt You Or My Kids Ever. " Micheal Was Damn Near Tears. " I Can't Believe This Shit I'll Never Ever!" ' Baby Calm Down.. I Know You'll Never Lay A Finger On Us. I Couldn't Believe It Either.. We Should Probably Tell Everyone Why You've Been So Protective.. If Your Ready ' I Started To Paint The Walls Yellow. " Let's Throw A Party, You Know Like A Pre Babyshower. " I Almost Cried Laughing. ' That's Weird.. I Actually Like It Though Baby.' We Finished Painting The Walls Yellow And Putting Our Hand Prints On The Wall.

' Baby.. I Was Thinking.. I Wanted To Have Chris Paint Cartoon Characters On The Walls.' Micheal Paused For A Moment. " Okay, He Can Babe, I Love You And I'll Do Anything For You. " Micheal Sounded So Passionate. ' Bae, I'm 6 Months Pregnant With Our Fourth Child. I Love You More Then Life Itself. Your My Fiance, I'm Going To Marry You In One Month, I Honestly Can't Wait Until I'm Your Wife. It'll Be You, Me, King (12) , Maddison (8), and Our Unborn Child.. Of Course Ramia Will Always Be With Us Spiritual.