Chapter ; 18

I Should've Listen To Nicki When She Told Me To Tale My Time . I Think I Finally Realized That Chris Is Who I Really Want . That's Who I Need . I Need To Talk To Him Before I Come Home . I Unlocked My Phone And Scrolled Through My Messages And Started Typing . .

" Hey Christopher . . It's Been A Minute . I Honestly Have Realized Who I Want To Be With . I'm Positive It's You . I Didn't Really Expect You To Wait For Me So Trust Me I Fully Understand If You've Found Someone Else . . I Wish You The Best If You Have 😒😌 , Love Rasha 😘💄💋 "

I Really Should've Done This A Long Time Ago . I Just Hope He Hasn't Moved On . . .

" Mommy ! " Mamw ! " My Kids Snapped Me Out Of My Thoughts .

" Yesssssss ? " I Questioned A Little Annoyed . " I Think We're Here ! " King Beamed . We All Got Out Grabbed Our Bags , I Payed The Cab Driver And We Went To My Brother Doorstep . Maddie Rung The Doorbell . " Uncle Trey ! " The Kids yelled when the door swung open but it wasn't my brother . " Where The Hell is Trey " I spoke up . " Ohhh he's getting dressed " the tramp sneered . " Come On Baby's " I helped them with the bags into the house . " TREMAINE ! " I yelled loud . RASHA ? Girl That's You ! ? Was His Response . Followed By " Ohhh Shit Stacy Come here ! " . Must be The Girl name . " mommy where's her pants ?" King Questioned me when I noticed her wearing nothing but a T-shirt . " Okay Let's Go " I covered there eyes and led them to there rooms in the back . " Watch tv while mommy go cook " I turned the Tv on , And Closed There Door . " Sisssy ! " TREMAINE Jumped On Me . " Move Fat Ass " .. "'Why the hell do you have naked hoes here with my kids ! " His Face Lit Up " Oh My God My Niece And Nephew Are Here !!" He Took off running to there room with out stretched arms and a huge smile . . Damn Aint Shit Her To Eat . I grabbed my bags and took them up to my room hoping that girl's gone . I unpacked my things then heading back downstairs . I Carried The Kids Bags And Saw Maddie Sprawled Across Tremaine Leg And King Laying On His Arm . I Took There Picture And Tweeted " My Pride & Joy ❤ " As The Caption . The Flash Woke Them Up . " Good Now Trey Help The Little Boogers Put There Thing Up " I Joked . " hey mommy chwris calls us that ! " Maddie Beamed . " you guys miss Chris huh ? " I Sighed . " yes mommy yes ! " they yelled. What you guys wanna eat " Ice Cream " The Three Of Them Yelled . " Trey Your Over Grown ! " Maddie Laughed Obnoxiously Loud . " Come On Maddie Let's Go Pick Up Pizza " I Picked Her Up . " Deuces Old Lady " Trey Laughed As King Blew My A Kiss . I Muffed Trey . " Hey Girl Im The Trey Songz ! " " Well Your My Big Brother Tremaine To Me ! " I Stuck My Tongue Out , Grabbed His Car Keys And Raced With Maddie To The Car . We Drove To Pizza Hut . " She Gwot That Millian Dolla , Millian Dolla Mhhhhmhhuhhhmghm " Maddie Tried To Sing Along With Future On The Radio . " Girl Get Out " I Giggled ! She Climbed Out Her Seatbelt And She Raced To My Side . She Grabbed My Hand And Pulled Me In " Let's Go Mommy , Lets Gooooo " She Wined Pulling My Hand . " Calm Down Maddison ! " I Scolded Her . I Walked To Through The Door And Saw HIM Standing There With Draya Wrapped Around His Arm . . .

* Hey (: 👋👋😂❤😘😍💋

COMMENT , VOTE AND COMMENT WHO YOU THINK THE MYSTERIOUS " Him " Character Is 😀😃😄