Chapter 10

"Come On King , Its Daddy Day " I swooped him and his bag up. "Where Y'all Going? " Chris raced up the stairs. "Tyga's in town and wants King. " I Grabbed My Purse And Keys.

I Ringed The Doorbell And Waited With A Sleeping King In My Arms. The Door Swung Open revealing a shirtless Tyga. Damn He Was Sexy. "Hey Beautiful Bring Him In For Me Please" Tyga Smiled. "Sure " What Could Go Wrong I Thought. I Placed King In His Bed And Kissed Him Goodnight. I Gathered Myself Prepared To Leave. "Wait before you go i wanna give you something " Tyga Handed Me A Big Purple Box. "Thank You, Bye Ty "I Flashed Him A Smile "By Sweetie, Gimme Hug " Michael Pulled Me Close And I Didn't Want To Let Go. "By Michael Stevenson Take Care Of My Baby King "

As I Drove Home I Opened The Box Tyga Gave Me. It Was A Picture Of Me, Him, And King The Day I Gave Birth To King With A Note. That Read: I Love You So Much, I Miss You More Than Words Can Explain I Know Your With That Nigga Chris But I Want You Scratch That Shit I NEED you in my life, you don't even have to be my girl again just having you in my life as a friend means more to me than any of these Thots. I Respect Your Relationship With Chris And Wish Y'all Well. Please Talk Our Friendship Over With Him.

-Love Michael Ray- Nyguen Stevenson ♥ "

Wow Time To Go Talk To Chris I Rushed Out Of My Car And Ran To Our House.