I promise I'm never letting you go

o0O0o

Two days. It's been two days of this torture. They say he's suppose to wake up any moment now. I was discharged yesterday. Of course I didn't leave though. I atleast owe him to stay with him. My friends tried to force me back to the dorms, to atleast est and shower but I just couldn't. It seems everytime I leave him for more then a second he hurts himself even more.

I don't remember the last time I ate, the last time I slept, the last I drank, I'm falling apart. But I deserve this, I deserve this punishment. God I just want someone to repeatedly punch me and shout at me. God I just want to yell at myself in the mirror. In my more aggressive yelling way.

"Mmmm Kacchan." Great now I'm fucking hearing things. That's what I need, to go insane. God please wake up Izu.

I look over to my sleeping prince. His still body. Holy shit his eyes are open!

"Izu!" He's awake oh my god he's awake. I need to apologize.

"My body is achy. How long have I been out?" His voice is raspy and deep from lack of use. If this was different circumstances I just want to say hot damn.

" 2 and a half days. I'm so so sorry. I wasn't thinking, god you got do hurt because of me."

"Mh you want to know what you can do to make it up to me?"

"What Izu I'll do anything."

"You can take me out on a date Saturday at 8:00." Smooth mother fucker.

"Of course I'm going to take you on so many dates. We're going to spend every living second together."

"I don't know of I'm ready to make that sorta commitment."

I'm kind of dejected about that. I know it sounds super clingy. I know it sound so cringy but I need him. I would just be so afraid without him. He's my constant, he's been here my while life. I didn't appreciate him my whole life but now I sure as hell do.

"Maybe when we're older though."

"Yeah of course."

The doctors soon come in and start taking his vitals. And removing the breathing mask from his face. They stay to monitor for a few seconds to make sure he's still breathing right. I stay watching over him as he slowly falls asleep. His eyes fluttering closed.

20 minutes later you could hear the bustling of hospital life, the clicking of heels down the corridor. The sound coming to an abrupt stop infront of our room. I thought that it was a a doctor coming to check on us but when the door slammed open, I knew no doctor would carry themselves like that.

"OH MY BABY, ARE YOU OKAY? I HEARD THAT YOU GOT HURT. OH NO! LOOK AT ALL THOSE BANDAGES. YOU SHOULD TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOURSELF." The hight pitched screeching of her voice and tears streaming down her face, already got on my nerve. But the fact that she woke Izuku up, who was still recovering, I could probably strangle her right now.

"Oh wha- oh um hi mom. Wha-What are you doing here?" He wipes his eyes with his little hand I have to refrain from cooing at him.

"My baby you were hurt, of course I'll check up on you. I've always been here for you why wouldn't I be here now? These past few days I was just working really hard."

"Oh um yeah, yeah I know, how have you been?"

" Omg I've been great I've met this guy. He's been taking me out on dates. He's like super rich and stu-" I tune her out more focusing on how uncomfortable my Izu looks. This is probably the first time she talked to him in a month and  all she has the audacity to do is talk about himself. God she's such a bitch, he deserves so much better. "And god he's just amazing."

"Oh um yeah great mom." She just talked for 10fucking minutes. You would have gone blind to not be able to see how tired Izuku is. She didn't even leave him time to talk about his life which she hasn't been a part of for awhile. All she talks about is how much time she's spending with this man. God she's putting her love life infront of her sons life. Even though my old hag sucks, she always fucking badgers on about my well being.

"Well baby a month from now at 12:00 we're going to our café. We haven't been hanging out as much as we used to. Well I have to go."

"Oh um yeah sure. Bye I love you" She gives Izu a bone crushing hug as he winces in pain, is she blind he's still fucking injured. I might of let out a growl but who knows?

"Bye." God she's infuriating she pops in talks about her life then leaves. She's so self centered I-urghhh that fucking bitch.

After getting my head on properly. I looked over to see Izu on the verge of tears. I picky myself back off my bed and make my way over to him. Grabbing a hold of his hands.

"S-she d-doesn-nt c-c-care. I-I'm w-worthless."

"No your not, your worth the world to me. She cares, trust me she does. But I care about you and because I care about you I need you to get some rest."

"Hold me please."

"Always."

Sup my preciouses welp bad news my phone's broken and it's just a waiting game until it breaks down.
So I'll hopefully be getting new one soon.

Other then that I hope everyone is taking care of themselves. All of you guys matter.

Peace biatches