Mia still didn't understand how this "Mist" thing worked, but she chose to believe the blonde anyways. Piper on the other hand glanced over her shoulder and said, "You sure about that?"

"No," he admitted even though Mia didn't think they were going to have a problem. Mia noticed Piper looking at something below her. When Mia turned she saw that Jason had removed one of his arms from around her. In his hand Mia noticed Jason clutching a photo-a picture of a girl with dark hair.

Mia gave Jason a quizzical look, but he blushed and put the photo in his pocket. Mia turned back around, suddenly wishing she had a photo of Lysander and Demetrius. "We're making good time. Probably get there by tonight."

Mia didn't bother wondering about the girl in the photo. If Jason had a girlfriend and he remembered her good for him. She wasn't going to make him tell her something he didn't want to share. She didn't think it'd be fare, when she hasn't even told him everything about her past.

Wanting to change the topic off the fact that she saw the photo, Mia cleared her throat and said, "Do we even know where we're going?"

"To find the god of the North Wind," Jason said. "And chase some storm spirits."

° • ° • °

After a long while of flying through the air, Mia was busy watching the clouds. She was lost in thought, thinking about the possibility of seeing Lysander and Demetrius again when she heard Leo say, "Shut up, me."

"What?" Piper asked as Mia looked over at the two.

"Nothing," he said. "Long night. I think I’m hallucinating. It’s cool."

"Hallucinating?" Mia asked while she thought about how she has been staring off into the clouds this whole time. Sadly she didn't get to hallucinate Lysander or Demetrius.

The silence that followed made Hermia think that both Jason and Piper didn't want Leo driving the dragon when he hasn't slept or hallucinating.

"Just joking." Leo said while changing the subject. "So what’s the plan, bro? You said something about catching wind, or breaking wind, or something?"

As they flew over New England, Jason laid out the game plan: First, find some guy named Boreas and grill him for information—" His name is Boreas?" Leo asked. "What is he, the God of Boring?"

"Leo, let him finish." Mia said after him, while Jason smiled in thanks.

Second, Jason continued, they had to find those venti that had attacked them at the Grand Canyon—

"Can we just call them storm spirits?" Leo asked. "Venti makes them sound like evil espresso drinks."

"Oh gods."

And third, Jason finished, they had to find out who the storm spirits worked for, so they could find Hera and free her.

"So you want to look for Dylan, the nasty storm dude, on purpose," Leo said. "The guy who threw me off the skywalk and sucked Coach Hedge into the clouds."

"That’s about it," Jason said. "Well … there may be a wolf involved, too. But I think she’s friendly. She probably won’t eat us, unless we show weakness."

A wolf? Hermia didn't know what Jason was talking about, but than again she didn't even want to know. But when Jason told them about his dream he started to understand what he meant. The big nasty mother wolf and a burned-out house with stone spires growing out of the swimming pool.