Chapter 5

Chapter 5

       First Day

Today was Avery and I's first day of school. I was starting 7th grade and to say I was nervous definitely would be an understatement. I was going to homeroom and there were a lot of kids that I didn't know. The school year also already started so everyone was already familiar.

We stood for the pledge like any regular school and the teacher went over the lesson for today. My homeroom doubled as a math class and all I was hoping was to not make me introduce myself.

"Okay class before we get started I'm sure you noticed but we got a new student." She said and all the yes went towards me and I put my head down. "Tambree why don't you come and introduce yourself?" She said and I stood at my desk.

"Hi I am Tambree, I love reading and doing flips on the trampoline," I said nervously. I had no idea what else to say so I had just sat down. Then she went on with her lesson.

Soon it was lunchtime and I noticed Avery didn't have the same lunch as me.

"Hey, new girl sit with us." I heard someone call and I looked over and seen the group of girls from my science class. You could obviously tell they were the popular kids.

"Hi," I said sitting with them

"We heard some rumors about you and your sister." She said and I was confused. It was my first day how could they even know.

"We heard you are adopted." One girl said

"And you were adopted by Dove Cameron. You know Mal from Descendents." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah I guess so," I said.

"Well, we want you to sit with us like permanently." She said.

"I don't even know any of your names," I said

"Oh, my bad. I'm Claire, that's Lulu." She said pointing to the girl to her right. "And that Maisy." She said pointing to the girl on her left. She said and I nodded.

"I'm Tambree," I said and they laughed.

"We will call you Tam Tam." She said. I hated that nickname. It was what my mom called me.

"I rather you not-"

"To bad its stuck," Maisy said. Oh boy