𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

"𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

𝘆/𝗻 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽.

"when?" y/n asked looking confused.
"Now!" finn mumbled as he went to find shirt on.
y/n raised an eyebrow walking towards him.
"okay, okay." she mumbled crossing her arms
"what are you waiting for? get ready." finn spoke as he put his shirt on.
y/n nodded as she went over to her closet to pick something to wear

☘︎︎

finn and y/n eventually got ready.
they both went downstairs to tell y/n's parents that they were gonna go out.
"hey mom and dad.. uh me and finn are gonna go out today.." y/n mumbled nervously.
"oh well that's alright honey, as long as finn is there with you I'm fine with it." y/n's mom spoke as she grabbed the piece of toast that was in the toaster.

"okay we'll see you guys later" finn smiled generously; as he opened the door letting y/n go out first
"you better look after her, wolfhard." y/n's dad mumbled taking a sip out of his coffee.
"I will." he smiled as he shut the door behind them. y/n was kind of nervous yet excited.
"soooo finn.. where we going?" y/n asked as she moved a strand of hair out of her face.

"that's surprise baby girl" y/n raised an eyebrow as she smirked.
"baby girl?" she scoffed.
"yeah, beb girl." he blurted out quickly giving the most cutest laugh.
"aw, stop you're cute" y/n replied with a soft cute smile, as finn went to try find his keys to his car.

"fuck where are my car keys?!" he mumbled sounding frustrated.
"hey, hey, hey chill out okay? no rush." she mumbled as she grabbed him arm, finn slowed down as he looked at her; her smile was the thing that warmed him up the most, her beautiful, precious, gorgeous, delicate smile.

he loved it the most
as finn got distracted by her smile, y/n's smile died down causing him to look back at her eyes.
"hey what's up?" she spoke as she shook her head softly.
"nothing babe— I just—" finn paused as he saw a figure walking towards them.
"I just—" he added again still looking at the figure. "you just what?—" y/n turned to see what he was looking at.
"woah— um why are there so many—" "PAPARAZZI! FUCK THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE STAYING OUT FOR LONG" "BUT FINN THIS IS YOUR HOME TOWN—"
finn cut her off as he finally found his car keys, opening the back door aggressively, as she slightly pushed her onto the car seat, y/n adjusted herself; finn got in his driver seat and started the car.

"fuck come on, come on." he pleads
"YES!" he blurted out as the car finally started.
"and we're out of here, finally."
y/n raised an eye brow as she leaned forward to look at finn.
"okay well you have some explanation to do, why were there so many people.. and UH—" "it's.. it's just.. what happens when they see me with a girl." finn cut her off as he kept his eyes on the road.

"oh.. okay.. so wait—" "WE'LL BE ALL OVER THE NEWS?!" y/n freaked as she opened her eyes widely.
"well yes.. I mean.." "Okay.. well at least they all know he got girl now.." y/n joked, flipping her hair sarcastically
"hah, yeah." he mumbled still keeping his eyes on the road
"what's wrong finn?" y/n mumbled as she leaned closer. "n-nothing I'm just tryna drive here y/n." he blurted out still keeping his eyes out in the road.
"no seriously finn—" "NOTHING IS WRONG Y/N" he accidentally screamed as y/n jumped a bit. "I'm so sorry— I didn't mean to scare you." "It's okay finn." she blurted out backing away.