*:・𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭*:・

𝚘𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

the non moaning girl groupchat

fuck bud:
GOODMORNING guys.

millie:
hey guys I got an iPhone

fuck bud:
wow thanks a lot millie you saved my brain

millie:
ugh fuck you finn.

fuck bud:
woah chill there mills.

jack attack:
okay so how's you and y/n going?
I heard y'all are dating?

fuck bud:
yeah we're good.

y/n:
um who changed the name?

sadi:
I did whoops sorry

y/n:
fuck you ugh.

fuck bud:
damn sadi stfu and change it before
i slap u

sadi:
oh ok

sadi change the name to SUCK MY DICK

fuck bud:
good choice, anyways
speaking of that.. y/n?

y/n:
what is it now weeb?

fuck bud:
text me asap idc if ur texting ur new boyfriend

y/n:
what why would I have a boyfriend-

fuck bud:
what ever just message me

jack attack:
so friendly

soapia liquor:
damn

𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚍<𝟹

fuck bud:
𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚜 <𝟹
please?

y/n:
omg why do I hate you but love you at the same time

fuck bud:
so yes or no

y/n:
[ SENT A VIDEO ]
(opened just now)

fuck bud:
thanks <3 ttyl b<3
read 11:56PM

y/n wasn't exited for sophomore year, as her friends dumped her before summer.
y/n quickly got out of bed as she walked over to the bathroom looking drunk but also miserable.
"fuck why did I drink that can of soda yesterday" she mumbled as she put her hands on the end of the sink table, as she looked up to see her face.
what the fuck
why do I look like this?! umm..
she thought to herself as her eye bags grew darker as her hair was a mess, she then quickly grabbed the hair brush as she now started to aggressively brush her hair as her hair was too knotty to brush.
"fuck, fuck, fuck."
she whispered to herself as she pursued her lips still trying to brush her hair, she eventually gave up as she threw the brush across the room, she forced herself to have a shower since she took her shirt off as it revealed her naked upper body.
"jeez, why are my boobs so sagg—"
she paused as she heard a noice coming from downstairs.. her parents were home and she wasn't expecting anyone..
she shrugged it off as she continued to slide her shorts down revealing her underwear as she slid them off too, she then jumped in the shower as she turned it to hot and cold.
the noise downstairs continued to make sound as she was pretty scared but still didn't care at the same time.
but as they sound got closer it sounded like footsteps. she quickly jumped out of the shower as she grabbed her towel putting it around her upper body, leaving it up to her  upper thighs.
"h-hello?"
she stuttered as she popped her head out of the doorway, she didn't see anyways until..
"BOO!"
finn yelled as she jumped causing her to land in the ground as she whined
"what the fuck—finn?! what are you doing?! I can't have sex right n—"
"oh"
he mocked as he scanned her up and down.
"Where are your parents?"
he asked as he made himself feel at home as he jumped on her bed, going on her MacBook.
"porn? wow why couldn't you just ask me.."
he smirked as she continued to walk over to the  closet.
"I love that movie"
he grinned as he clicked on the video.
"oh please, I'm not horny right now finn."
she said as she continued to take clothes out of her closet.
"I'm.. sure that's a lie."
"oH fiNn fuCk mE l-lIke tHat riGh-RiGHT THERE plEasE mOre"
he mocked in her voice as she got slightly annoyed.
"ugh fuck you"
she mumbled as she rolled her eyes, finn smirked, the video finally came to sex, as finn and y/n watched it as they hormones started going crazy.
"Uh— why are we even watching this?"
she glared at him as her eyes looked droopy.
"to get you horny"
he smirked as he looked over to her as their faces were now right in front of each other's.
y/n felt the his hot breath which was pretty sexy to her.
they both locked eyes as y/n cupped his cheek.
"we can—"
she paused
"we can't fuck now."
she said as she let go of his cheek, Finn's smirk turned into a priceless frown.
"fine then I'll make you fuck me."
his frown turned into a bigger smirk as he grasped her wrists as he closed the MacBook, grabbing her face as he smashed his lips onto hers, as they kissed, their kiss was pretty aggressive but passionate.
"f-finn— I—"
she gasped trying to take a breather as finn trailed down to her neck as he started biting her, making the bites visible.
"f-fuck"
she moaned, she closed her eyes as her mouth turned into a 'o' shape. finn suddenly stopped as y/n's face turned back to normal as a silence occurred between them.
"w-whats wrong?" y/n questioned as she leaned backwards taking a look at his face
finn pursed his lips as he looked over at y/n
"nothing why?" he answered so casually as it made chills go down y/n's spine.
"no seriously finn."
she took her hands off his shoulders as she plopped down her head sitting down as she crossed her legs glaring at him as she waited for an answer. finn just stood there as he gulped as he slid down laying down next to her thighs.
"nothing is wrong, oh my god you are so—"
he playfully rolled over to her as he tickled her making her burst out of laughter, she laughed so loud she couldn't take it anymore, she slid down the head board as she slid down to his level.
finn stopped as he got on top of her while as y/n took a breather as she looked up to him smiling as she was now in between his two arms. "you're so sexy it's not even funny."
he blurted out as he bit his lip smirking.
"you lyin' lemme see."
she sexily mocked as she bit her lip nervously looking at him in a seductive way.
"you still want me to eat y—"
finn got cut off as y/n grabbed his head and smashed her lips onto his as they started making out intensely, finn got down as he used his elbows to balance him making him hovering above her.
their tongues played with each other as y/n decided to bite his lip which made him react instantly
"f-fuck?! what was that for?"
he joked as he dis attached the kiss touching his lip which was now bleeding.
"you said I was sexy, but you didn't lemme see"
she pouted as she looked up to him as her eyes trailed down to his pants, making him follow her eye contact.
"y— you can't right now I— uh.."
he stuttered as he looked back up to her, y/n didn't listen as she started to slid down from her spot as she was now below his chest, her hands trailed down to fly as she unzipped it, making it easy for her to slip his pants off
"y/n— you can't—"
"shut up before I make you"
she cut him off as she grabbed his pants as threw them across the room, finn got up as he sat next to her as he tossed his head back, using his hands to balance him as he looked up to the ceiling.
"why don't you want me to suck your dick?"
she asked as she got up and sat on him, Finn's head trailed back to y/n as she was now rubbing herself on him, which drove finn crazy to the max. "C-can you k-keep o—"
"I asked you a question, and youre not gonna answer it?" she whined as she stopped.
"fine.. because.."
he paused as he didn't want to tell the truth over wise it'd hurt her.
"because...."
a loud bang came from y/n's bedroom door as they both flinched, y/n quickly threw the towel across the room as she put her clothes back on, finn tried to find his pants as the room was to messy.
"fuck fuck fuck" he mumbled as he finally laid eyes on them, he quickly grabbed them as he slid them back on forgetting his fly.
y/n went up to the door as she opened it to see
wyatt and millie.
"woah what the fuck, why are you guys here?"
she asked sounding a confused
"well.... you see we were bored." Millie answered as she played wifh her fingers.
"well fuck.. me and f—"
"—Finn were about to have sex and then we ran in and ruined it, well we're sorry ok have a nice day and goodbye." Wyatt screeched as he closed the door, y/n flinched as she just stood their frozen. "Jesus, what's wrong with Wyatt"
she asked as she saw finn laying down on her bed facing the ceiling. "I don't know, maybe Wyatt's on his man period, who knows and who cares." y/n pursed her lips as she looked down to the floor. "still wanna have sex?" she mumbled as she teased to take her top off.

Finn started at her as he was annoyed that she already didn't know the question that he was already gonna say.
"um, fuck yeah? why do you even need to ask?"
"well I respect people you know"
she mumbled as she took her shirt off revealing her rose red bra.
"that bra is actually pretty sexy.."
finn smirked as got up halfway still laying on the bed.
"wanna use that so your boobs don't hurt went I play with them?" he smirked as she gave out a small laugh.
"well shit.. I mean.. it wouldn't feel so good wouldn't it?" she teased as she continued to take her skirt off.
"Fuck, why didn't you let me do that?"
finn joked as he looked at her up and down.
"what? oh cmon let me do it just for once."
she mumbled as she walked towards the bed where finn laid, he slowly got up as he sat on the bed facing her. y/n leaned into his ear as she whispered
"now it's your turn"
she smirked as he grabbed her waist. "you wanna do that for me?" he mentioned as his eyes were locked on to her bra.
"oh fuck don't be lazy, do it for me."
she demanded as she gripped onto his shoulders. finn decided to go neck first as he gave her hickeys which made y/n in a sudden moan loudly. "f-fuhh—fuck I—"
she took a breath as she whimpered.
she leaned forward as she was now laying on top of him, he aggressively grabbed her boobs as y/n was enjoying the pleasure and pain that was given by finn.

finn then decided to trail down to her underwear as he got up as y/n followed.
his hands found his way to her private area as he could feel the pool of wetness she already was.
"your wet as fuck, damn.."
he mumbled as he kept a straight face, he then gestured for her to take them off.
"awh—what you want me to—"
"shut up and do it for me or no head."
he demanded as he bit his lip. y/n's eyebrows turned droopy as she was excited but yet scared.
"we've had sex for at least for 14 times, and you're scared because I'm gonna stick my tongue in you?"
he mocked as he aggressively pulled her underwear off, y/n gulped as she got up taking it off. "But first I'm gonna finger you."
he whispered as he smirked, y/n got back to the position she was in, as finn found his way back to her private area, he rubbed it as y/n's eyes rolled back in pleasure as she was craving for him to touch her again.
"fuck— just—"
she took a breather as she moaned, finn went faster as it made her moan louder, she whimpered in pleasure as he slowed down, y/n was very impatient as her pussy was already in pain just waiting for him to stick his fingers in her.
"fu—fuhh—ck just s—stick it in me— you fucking bastard" she mumbled as her mouth turned into an 'o' shape.
finn without no hesitation stuck 3 fingers in her as he went slowly at first— hearing her moan turned him on, making his dick ache in pain, as it was already too hard.
"fuhhhh— finn go—faster fuckkk"
she moaned struggling to catch a breath.
finn smirked as he went faster, y/n's pussy was already sore, but she wanted more.
"c—can't you just stick— all of your fingers in me—" she chuckled as she continued to moan.
"damn.. I mean.."
he paused still fingering her as they were both sweaty and gross. "you really want me to create another upside down portal?"
he joked as y/n did not find it funny. at all.
she rolled her eyes as she felt a knot in her stomach.
"f-fuhh— finn— I'm gonna f—fucking cum—"
she whimpered as she closed her eyes.

"cum all over my fingers"
finn demanded as his deep voice turned her on even more, eventually y/n came all over his middle and index finger. finn pulled out as he bit his lip, he put his lips around his fingers as he sucked it all off until there was nothing left.
y/n looked at him as she smirked.
"fuck, you've never really tasted different."
he tossed his head back as it moved the piece of strand hair on his face, continuing to suck on his fingers.
"fuck— so you g—"
"yes, don't even question me."
he cut her off as flipped her over as she spread her legs as she closed her eyes seeming scared.
Finn got down as he just rolled his eyes.
"you're more of a pussy then your pussy is."
he joked as before y/n could reply, he stuck his tongue in her as he motion it around, hitting all her sensitive spots, she tossed her head back as her mouth was open as she raised both of her eyebrows, as she closed her eyes in pleasure.
"fu—fuck I—" before she could finish her sentence, finn decided to stick a finger in her as  he went faster.
"f—fuck fi—finn mhm fuck" she whimpered as she sounded so sexy which made Finn's dick harder than ever, his dick throbbed in pain as he was so impatient to stick it in her.
"I can't wai—ait to suck your d-dick."
she said so causally as she moved her head over to see finn eating the fuck out of her. she felt really bad pain as she ignored it still enjoying first-time head from finn, from all the guys that
has ever gave her head, finn was the best.

as he was also known as the 'expert'

Selina do be here doe <3
anyways hope you enjoyed the smut in this chapter 😭 oml okay well bai bai<3 bae-cation chapter 20 coming tomorrow or soon ;) some heavy drama coming next chapter