*:・𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫*:・

꧁ "𝗼𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿" ꧂

"𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻?" y/n was too impatient, she wanted him to tell her now. y/n shrugged as she didn't get an answer. "you obviously want her back." y/n smiled through the pain as she started assuming which made finn annoyed.

"no I don't want her ba—back." finn mumbled as he stuttered knowing she was telling the 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵. finn kept on finding excuses that would help him, but when the time came, y/n knew he was lying, he was fucking lying
"you're fucking lying finn." y/n mumbled as she backed away from him
"you obviously want her back finn, you fucking want her back, whoever she is, whatever she is, you want her b-back and you know what f-finn?" y/n swallowed the thick lump in her throat
"—I dumb you're fucking ass." y/n stormed off as she started crying, finn was speechless as so much crap was going around his head, finn finally switched on as he ran over back to y/n.
"Val please b—" "FUCK YOU DONT CALL ME THAT— I don't deserve to be called that." y/n wiped a tear as she started whimpering quietly.
"— I'm not good enough to be called Val, I'm just a poor annoying slut, fucking bitch, I— I cant date you, I don't deserve to date you, you're a rich guy, and I'm a fucking poor girl who lives with her parents who don't give a shit about my life, whoever this girl is, she deserves you more than me, if you can't stop thinking about her, than might as well leave if I'm no use." y/n sobbed as Finn's eyes dropped down, then they looked back up with confidence.

"shut up" finn mumbled
"you're not a fucking bitch, or a slut, I fuck— I fucking love you y/n.. you're NOT a fucking useless person— a-and y/n... you deserve me more than she did.." y/n's eyes lit up as she looked in finn in confusion.
"what the fuck are you talking about?" y/n spoke as she scrunched her face moving towards him.
"I deserve you? more than h-her?" finn nodded quickly as he looked at her up and down.
"—Finn I know that's a fucking lie" y/n blurted out as she rolled her eyes.

"I.. I'm not lying.." finn mumbled softly, y/n had enough of his shit as she just stormed off leaving him without a goodbye, or a goodbye kiss.
finn gulped as he thought of everything that was happening, he quickly shrugged as he was worried about her but knew he couldn't do anything about it, he went back to his room as he sat down on his bed thinking of everything that has happened.
"sella.. why did you have to leave me..?" finn mumbled to himself.

𝟭 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆/𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹...

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗦 🤡💅🏼

finn:
hey guys

soapia liquor:
hey beach

Jackie:
Oh hey finn, king time no talk

finn:
wtf?

Jackie:
long time no talk** shit autocorrect is a bitch

wyatt beb:
hey we haven't talked in like ages.

Jackie:
Hmmmm, how u and y/n doing?

wyatt beb:
good yk

finn:
we're not talking