Sneaks, Suspicions, and Dreams

Start from the beginning

“Damn, yes ma’am.” Tommy walks over to his guitar. We all burst out laughing. Tommy mumbles something else under his breath but I decide not to push him on it. We went back to practice after we all finally took a break and got situated. I caught a few glimpses of Eric winking at Bruce and Bruce winking back, and also got a few glimpses of Tommy looking at Y/N and Y/N smiling at him causing him to blush and mess up a couple times, but we somehow made it through, Eric wouldn’t shut up about how bad he had to use the bathroom, so I called another break. We went our separate ways once again and came back finally finishing practice. We were all getting ready to leave when Bruce and Eric walked over to Tommy asking him something, but nothing of my concern. I look down for a second then look up and see them talking to Y/N. Oh boy another 11:30 arrival home, well at least I know Erin will be home tonight. (IK IK ERIN IS HIS WIFE NOW! TIMES AREN’T RIGHT!! JUST PLS KEEP UP WITH ME) 

Y/N POV

I’m packing up my stuff when Bruce, Eric and Tommy walk over to me. I smile at them and finish packing up and look at them. 

“Hey guys!” They smile at me. 

“Hey!” They all reply back at once, causing me to laugh. Then they look at Tommy, like they were singling him out. He blushes and stutters, knowing daddy was behind me listening. 

“So uhh… umm, you wanna go c-c-catch a m-mo-vie or some-something…?” I laugh at his cuteness. I turn to daddy and he nods. 

“Sure. I would love to, boys! Tommy thank you for asking!” I smiled at him. He smiles back. I turn and hug daddy and kiss his cheek. “Be safe going home. I love you!” 

“I will pumpkin, I love you too.” I turn towards the guys and grab my stuff. Bruce elbowing Tommy. 

“Ohhhh… Would y-you like m-me to carry yo-your bag?” He holds out his hand, I smile and hand him my bag. 

“Thank you Tommy.” He blushes and nods. We walk out of the studio and he opens the front door on the passenger's side for me to get in handing me my purse. He closes it and gets in on the other side. Bruce and Eric pull up and Tommy rolls down his window. 

“Movie or Dinner?” Bruce looks at Tommy and then Tommy looks at me. 

“I don’t care! Whatever is fine,” I shrugged my shoulders. “Eric! You choose.” 

“Uh okay… both?” He shrugged and we all laughed. 

“Okay sounds fine to me, I’ll pay dinner, Bruce you pay movies?” Tommy looks at Bruce. “But I get to choose where we eat though.” 

“Sounds fine to me. But then I chose the movie” We all nod. And drive to the restaurant of Tommy’s choice and eat. And then we go to the movies watching a movie of Bruce's choice. After it’s all over and stuff we look at the time and it’s only 7:00. Bruce looks over at us.

“My house? Cuddles and movies?” We all nod and head to Bruce’s house. We all get there and go in plopping on his couch watching movies, laughing, and goofing off. Tommy looks at me and pulls me into a sweet kiss. I hear Bruce and Eric ‘ooo’ and Tommy flipped them off. I blushed. 

“Don’t get embarrassed baby girl.” He lifts my chin up and looks me in the eyes smiling. I nod and softly kiss him back. We cuddle and watch the movie and continue to goof off. They started talking about band stuff and I felt a bit left out.

“Oh hey I can kinda play any instrument if ya’ll want to play around and stuff?” I look over at them. They all nod and smile. We go up to Bruce’s small room. “You have a bass?” He pointed to one. 

“Be careful though, it’s one of Gene’s.” I nod picking it up and sitting down on a stool. Tommy grabs a guitar and Bruce picks one up, while Eric goes and sits behind the drums. 

“I only know how to play a few songs, so… how bout ‘Nothing to Lose’ they nod and we sit there and play for the rest of the night. I called daddy and told him I was going to stay the night at Bruce's. He said okay and I’m guessing he fell asleep. We all played until we got tired. Bruce let me and Tommy sleep in the guest bedroom while him and Eric of course slept in his room. 

“Good Night Bruce!!! Good Night Eric” I yelled before cuddling to Tommy. 

“Night!” They both said together. 

“Good Night baby girl. I love you.” Tommy kissed the top of my head. OMG! He told me he loved me!

“I-I love you too Tommy!” I felt him smile into my hair. 

“I’m glad.” He lifts my chin and kisses me and we both fall asleep. 

“No Uncle Gene, PLEASE don’t tell daddy!" I was on my knees crying. “Uncle Gene, wait! PLEASE! NO!”

“Y/N QUIT!” He turned around and walked off to daddy’s room. “Paul I can’t hold this back anymore!” 

“GENE YOU PROMISED!” Tommy yelled from beside me holding me in a tight hug. 

“Well I don’t keep promises anymore Tommy! Tommy and Y/N are dating Paul!” Daddy looks at Tommy. Bruce is in the background holding Eric back. Eric yelling.

“GENE, YOU’RE A BASTARD!” 

“WHAT!! HOW LONG!!” Daddy roared. 

“Almost a year now!” Gene added. Daddy goes into his room and walks out holding something in his hand, he holds it up towards Tommy. BOOM! 

I wake up screaming and crying causing Tommy to wake up. 

“Baby what’s wrong,” he pulls me into a hug and Bruce and Eric walk into the door. “What’s wrong baby girl, tell me.” 

“A dream, i-it w-was a dream Uncl- Uncle Gene told daddy about me and Tommy and Daddy… daddy…” I cried harder into Tommy’s chest. He caressed my back. 

“Shhhh, it’s okay…” He hugs me tight. I nod and look at him. 

“Uncle Gene told daddy and Eric was yelling at him calling him a bastard and Bruce was holding Eric back and after Uncle Gene told daddy about us he went into his room and grabbed a gun and he…” I looked up at Tommy. 

“Shot me baby girl?” I nod and cry into his chest again. “SHH, it’s okay.” I finally calmed down and slowly fell back asleep. 

Tommy POV

I look at Bruce and Eric as I hold Y/N close to me. They look worried. I was also honestly scared for her too, she said Paul shot me in her dream. That scares the fucking daylights out of me, but I don’t think Paul would ever shoot me. Would he? Eric and Bruce asked if I have it under control. I nodded and they went back to Bruce’s room. I hold Y/N as close and tight as I can. Soon I slowly start to clear my mind and start to fall back asleep holding Y/N safely. Nothing is going to keep me from loving this woman. NOTHING!