Always And Forever.

(Comment on the author's note at the end of the chapter please :D)

You know what they all say about the bond of family? It stays with you always and forever.

1864:

- Britney's POV -

I am running in the woods to clear my mind. I have just ripped someone's head off with fangs. Turns out, I am a vampire that Katherine turned me into and now I'm lost with no way in life. I've just killed someone and I don't know if I'll ever get over it.

The person's screams nag at me in my brain and I feel like screaming. I just need my brothers to help me as she explained to me that she did the same thing for them as well. To be honest, she had no right doing that to us. Now, my heart is like a ticking time bomb and I'm a killer.

I stop for a second just to get my breath back and I'm going to wait for Katherine because she said to me that she will look after me and give me a happy immortal life. Which I believe because she's my best friend who sees me for the way I am, unlike other people who listen to what my father has to say.

I start walking again when a arrow stabs me in the back so I gasp and collapse onto the floor. My heart has gone mad at this point. Tears threaten to spill.

"Looks like Katherine held onto her part of the deal. She just told me where you went, you monster!" Clarke says before he drags me of the ground while I scream.

"W-what?" Is all I say to him. I just want my brothers, they would help me calm down in this situation. Plus, Katherine made a deal against me? I have never felt more betrayed.

Clarke looks at me and says "You heard!? Now say cheerio to your family forever."

"No! I am not going to come forth with that. Let me go now!" I shout. My heart has reached my throat. His words slicing me open inside. I can't say goodbye to my brothers, I can't. A family bond is meant to last always and forever.

"I'm sorry but Katherine made a deal with me so she turned you so I can put you in malivore." His words make me want to sob. But I'm not, I'm going to try to fight him off.

I punch him in the stomach and he lets me go. So, I start to run off when he shoots another arrow at me and I collapse onto the floor again. He drags me up again and that's when he took me to the portal.

- No One's POV -

Stefan and Damon have just transitioned. Damon is extremely pissed off and promised Stefan a eternity of misery. When the two brothers transitioned they felt a sudden jump in their brain. Like someone has just escaped it.

"Damon, I've got something to ask you." Damon stops and looks at Stefan.

"Ask." Damon grits his teeth. He really hates Stefan right now.

"Do you feel that something has suddenly gone missing in our life's?" Stefan exclaims.

Damon looks at Stefan and says "Yes, I felt it too. But, whatever it was it's gone now."

"No, it's not as easy as that." Stefan states.

Damon walks away and says "Bye Stefan."

Stefan knows something is wrong. One minute he was thinking about someone and now that thought and the memories of that person is gone. He is going to try to find out what happened.

But, the ripper got to him first.

Present Day:

- Britney's POV -