HIStory: Past, Present and Future.

Summer 2030

- No One's POV -

The Trotter siblings are in Little Susie's a diner in Millwood. It's 8 o clock at night and the humans in the diner have just been made into the duo's dessert. Addison looks round and takes a sip of her blood cocktail milkshake, proudly.

"Have you heard the news?!" Damien asks with a smile.

Addison shakes her head and says "No! What news?!"

"Klaus's devil spawn is now a Tribrid." Damien drops the bomb and makes Addison snap up with wide eyes. That little girl who she saw in New Orleans years ago is now an immortal being. It's a 'shock' to them both to say the least.

Addison sighs and says "We will never avenge our deaths now."  It's not like she can feel the shock she's supposed to feel. But then she gets a idea in her head and it makes her chuckle. She raises her eyebrow and with a smirk she asks "Wanna get in contact with an old friend?"

"Cassie?!" Damien questions and then he exclaims "Hell yeah!"

She picks up her phone and dials Cassandra's number. Then she puts the phone on the table after turning on loud speaker. The siblings look at each other and both know they are thinking the same thing. Shame they can't feel that bond but oh well it's better for them. Too much guilt there to turn it back on, the people they've killed. The people they've tortured...

Addison Trotter and Damien Trotter both think they are too much of monsters now to have a soul. A lot like...

Cassandra answers "Hey, my darling. Long time no talk."

"Hello Cassie!" Addison greets her old friend.

"What do you want?!" Cassandra then asks.

Damien clears his chest and says "We want advice on how to make a immortals life hell. You've had your fair share of experience."

"Aw handsome fellow! Remember the rules?" Cassandra says in a baby like tone and then she continues "You do something for me and I'll do something for you."

Addison nods and says "Okay, what do you want us to do?"

"Stalk my lover and report back to me then I will give you advice." Cassandra Parker instructs them down the phone.

Damien frowns his eyebrows and asks "Who's your ex?!"

"Sebastian Keltz. I'm in my own need for some chaos." Cassandra says, with a smirk no doubt.

Addison and Damien look at each other for a minute to think. It's like if they had feelings they'd be extremely anxious about stalking someone but because they have no humanity Addison answers this "Of course Cassie! Chaos is my favourite word!"

Damien smirks and says "We'll find Sebastian you have our words."

"Perfect, handsome." Cassandra says, hopeful. Then she points out "You know what happens when you go against me, right?"

The two upgraded vampires both look at each other and both say together "Yeah, we do." because of them knowing first hand what happens when you cross Cassandra Parker. They witnessed her torture a innocent werewolf who went against his word. He was tided up in Wolfsbane and forced to relive what triggered his curse.

That's why it's so important to not cross her. And them. She taught them well.

"I heard from a source that Britney Salvatore is the reason why the dream catcher got out of Malivore. Katherine being the black widow is because of that Salvatore bitch." Cassandra exclaims.