"Shit Deku, c'mon." Katsuki said, grabbing his wrist again, but this time pulling him into his house and up the stairs. Shoto followed after them, knowing that Katsuki wasn't planning on leaving for a while and Shoto didn't want him to snoop anymore.

"Kaccan," Izuku started, fatigue now more than obvious in his voice. "What're you doing?"

"Making sure you actually sleep." The blond stated, pulling him towards the bedroom he remembered seeing the last time he was there. "Has it always been this bad?" He asked.

Izuku sluggishly crawled into his bed that he hadn't even touched in three to four days. "No, you guys made it a million times worse." He muttered, pulling his blankets up to his chin.

"We don't even practice at night. We were actually trying to be considerate." Shoto chimed in, watching as Izuku nearly passed out right then.

"I don't sleep at night, smart one. I'm basically nocturnal at this point and you guys are always super loud when I'm trying to nap." Izuku explained, yawning quietly at the end.

Katsuki had taken a seat on Izuku's desk chair and was glaring at him. "So you're trying to say this is all our fault?" He asked.

"I'm not trying to do anything, I'm just telling you that you two are in fact the reason I haven't really slept in a week, so good job guys." Izuku said, not even bothering to open his eyes.

It went silent for a few minutes and Shoto and Katsuki were almost posititve he had fallen asleep already. Until Izuku abruptly sat up, throwing off his blankets and tears of frustration welling up in his eyes. "This is pointless. I'm not going to sleep on command so why even bother?" He asked, glaring hard at the bed in front of him.

Katsuki sighed, running a hand through his hair. "The point is to try and get you to sleep. You might not be able to do it on command, but trying will work better than staying up." He said, even though he really wasn't sure what would help Izuku most. He just knew he didn't want him pushing himself so hard when he was clearly exhausted.

"But I'll just lay here and hate myself for not being able to fall asleep like a normal person." Izuku said, sounding like he was getting more and more frustrated with himself.

"Midoriya, you're exhausted, what exactly do you plan on doing? You'd probably collapse if you're up to long." Shoto said, trying to get the smaller male to see reason.

"Anything but laying in bed for no reason." Izuku whined, slowly shaking his head and wiping at his eyes.

"Then watch a movie or something, how about that? You'll stay in bed and probably pass out before it even hits the half way mark." Katsuki suggested, crossing his arms and leaning back on the chair he was sitting on.

Izuku vaguely waved at the room around him, keeping his head down with his other hand still on his eyes. "With what tv, Kacchan?" He asked.

"Sleep on the couch, wouldn't be the first time you did." Katsuki shot right back.

"I'm gonna collapse remember?"

"Kacchan, what're you- I hate you." Izuku said, now that he was firmly in Katsuki's arms as the blond carried him out to his living room couch.

He threw him down on the piece of furniture, but it was somewhat gentle for the blond. Shoto handed him a blanket and pillow he had snatched before following them into the living room.

"You guys suck." Izuku mumbled, shifting the pillows behind him and flipping up the reclining legs on the couch, laying his blanket over him.

"Yeah, yeah, tell us that in the morning after you've gotten some sleep." Katsuki said, digging through Izuku's stack of movies. "Do all you have is All Might movies?"

Izuku rolled his eyes, knowing that he didn't need to answer that question. Katsuki could clearly see that was all he had. Instead, he turned his attention back to Shoto. "Hey Todo? Could you go grab the fluffy blanket from that one room you guys shouldn't have broken into but did anyway?" He asked, realizing then that he had forgotten his favorite blanket in the recording room that morning.

"You... are okay with me going in there? You seemed pretty pissed last time." Shoto asked him cautiously.

"I'm too tired to care, I just want my blanket." Izuku mumbled, burying himself in the thick one that Shoto had grabbed off his bed. It was comfy, but it wasn't the same.

Katsuki met Shoto's eyes, and the dual haired male shrugged. He then walked out of living room and down the hall.

Once Katsuki slipping the disk in into the dvd player, he walked over to the couch, taking a seat next to Izuku.

"Sticking around to babysit?" Izuku asks as his eyes are already glued to the screen.

"Someone's got to make sure you don't end up accidentally dying." Katsuki answered casually.

"Not sleeping for a few more hours won't kill me." Izuku said, turning his head towards Katsuki, but not moving his eyes from the screen.

"What happens when it's not just a few more hours anymore? You don't know when to stop, Deku." Katsuki told him with a sigh.

He wasn't entirely wrong and that's what bugged Izuku. Why should he know him that well? All he did for most of their lives was push him around and say mean things.

"Sure, Kacchan." Izuku mumbled.

"Here. This is the one you wanted right?" Shoto asked, walking into the room and handing a blanket over to Izuku.

The green haired boy tiredly smiled at him and nodded, quickly grabbing the blanket and snuggling into it. "Thanks." Izuku said quietly.

"No problem." Shoto said quietly, taking a seat on the other side of Izuku, seeing as it was the only open space on the couch.

They ended up watching the whole movie and Izuku was still awake, much to Katsuki and Shoto's disappointment.

"I told you guys, I can't just force myself to sleep." Izuku said with a yawn as Katsuki got up to put in another movie.

"Fine, then come here." Shoto said, motioning for Izuku to scoot closer to him.

Izuku narrowed his eyes at the other boy. "Why?" He asked, clearly suspicious.

Shoto remained unfazed. "I had really bad insomnia when I was younger, my sister used to lay with me until I was able to fall asleep. Sometimes just having someone else there, that you can actually feel and be assured you're not alone, helps." He said, grabbing Izuku's arm and helping him move over to his chest.

"This is stupid." Izuku said, but buried his head into Shoto's chest, finding the position quite comfortable.

"Again, say that in the morning after you've gotten some sleep." Katsuki said, moving back over to the couch and taking over Izuku's abandoned spot.

"I will." Izuku said, subconsciously fisting his hands into Shoto's shirt.

Katsuki sent a semi amused look at Shoto, seeing Izuku was already half asleep on the half an half male. "Okay, Deku."

Twenty minutes later, Izuku was fast asleep.