To: Aws <3

and why is that?

From: Aws <3

it looked weird

To: Aws <3

thanks dickhead <3

--------------------

It was a couple of hours after the boys got back on the bus, nothing excited happened as they watched over Jawn's shoulder as he edited the photos that were just taken. I was tucked away in my bunk watching YouTube videos after I had edited the photos of my own that I've been taking of the guys. I was halfway through some random music video when the curtain was pulled and I was met with boyfriend's bright smile. I chuckled, pausing the video, and removing my headphones, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Can I help you?"

All he did was lean up, point to his lips and I knew. I leaned in, granting him a sweet kiss before pulling away slowly. I raised my eyebrow, watching as he hummed to himself with his eyes closed.

"That's all, thanks!" He laughed, closing the curtain quickly. I scoffed and right as I did that he pulled open the curtain once more, and leaned his arms against the side. "Kidding, let's start getting ready so we can go."

I nodded, closing my laptop and swinging my legs over the side, Awsten grabbing them and quickly pulling me down making me scream because of the fall. He wrapped his arms around me, though, holding me tightly as I fell and let out a loud laugh. "You're literally the worst," I chuckled as he pulled me in for another kiss. Smiling into the kiss before we pulled away and let go of each other.

It only took me a little to get ready since I had put on some makeup earlier because of how bored I was and How I probably should've posted a selfie or two on Instagram at some point, so I only needed to touch up and put on some decent clothes. I removed my sweatshirt and changed into what I assumed would be appropriate attire based on how Awsten was dressed. I pulled a black sweater over my head and paired it with a pair of black jeans, not ripped at the knees, and a pair of boots.

I walked back to the front of the bus, picking up my bag from the table that Jawn and the boys were previously sitting around and stood by Awsten who was finishing gathering his phone and wallet on the small counter. "Ready?" He smiled, I nodded, taking his outstretched hand in mine and following him out of the bus.

We walked there, despite it being chilly, but the walk didn't feel long because of Awsten's constant side poking and mocking people on the street. His bad Scottish accent did no justice and made me want to rip my ears off, but he still managed to bring a smile to my face.

"So I have a question..." He trailed off as the waiter took our menus and walked away. I raised an eyebrow, knowing that any conversation that started out with that was probably headed for disaster.