Chapter 26

* Ariel's P.OV *

"Babe, why? Where did you get them shoes?" Brandon says. "I got them off this website where they sell stripper things." I tell him, modeling my clear platforms in our mirror(picture above). "First the pole, and now the shoes. What, you tryna be a stripper or something?" My husband said. I ordered a pole off of amazon and had Brandon set it up in my walk in closet. "I don't know, baby. Strippers be making money, okay?" I said, twerking in my stripper shoes.
It was a gorgeous Saturday afternoon. Brandon, baby P, and I were just relaxing in the house. My package had finally come. It was indeed, my stripper shoes. I was excited to see what they looked like so I took them out the box and tried them on immediately. My beautiful baby girl, Penelope, who was now 2 years old, was asleep in her big girl bed.
Brandon laughed at me. "You crazy, girl!" He says. "You don't think I could be a good stripper?" I asked him. "I never said that, baby. I just don't want nobody seeing that ass but me." He says, smacking my ass cheek. "Ow, pendjo!" I whined, rubbing my booty cheeks.
"I wanna have another baby!" I said,watching P run wild in the backyard. "I'll give you all the babies you want. Stop playing with me!" Brandon says, kissing me all over. I laughed. "Now you need to stop." I said to him. "I'm deadass." He said.

* 1 Week Later *

"Happy anniversary, baby!" Brandon says, bringing me breakfast in bed. "Aww, this is so sweet. Happy anniversary, papi!" I said. My man made me a huge breakfast, with all of my favorite food. I loved this man. He kissed me. Penelope was sitting next to me.
Brandon and I have been together for 10 years. Today was our anniversary. We've really been through so much together. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy. We have had our ups and downs. No relationship is perfect, I can say that. But I loved this man with everything in me. Everything was definitely worth it.
"Can I take the blindfold off now, baby?" Brandon asked. "No, you cannot. You'll ruin the surprise!" I tell him. I lead my husband to the garage, where his anniversary gift waited for him. He was holding Penelope in one hand while I held his free hand so he wouldn't fall. We finally stopped. "Okay, now you can take your blindfold off." I tell him.

Brandon was speechless

Brandon was speechless. "Baby... I- how? What?!?" He said. I laughed at his excitement. "No fucking way,bro. This mine?" He continued. I nodded my head. "Yeah, this is your car!" I said to him. I gave him the keys and he handed me our daughter. Before he ran to the car, he kissed me. "You are so good to me, baby! Thank you!" He says. I smiled. "You're welcome!" I said.
"Now are you ready for your surprise?" Brandon asked me. I was now the one blindfolded, and sitting in the car. Brandon said we had to drive in order to get to my gift. I was nervous, but also excited. I never knew what my husband was up to.
"I'm ready!" I tell him. He couldn't wait to hop in his new Tesla and drive it. I was happy that I was able to do things like this for my family. It was a blessing. I was very thankful. The car came to a complete stop. "We're here!" Brandon tells me. There were knots in my stomach, but I felt good. My husband helped me out of the car.

"Surprise!!" Brandon says, taking my blindfold off

"Surprise!!" Brandon says, taking my blindfold off. I was speechless. In front of me was this big, beautiful mansion. "Baby, who's house is this?" I asked. "This is our house, baby!" He says to me. I turn to look at him in disbelief. "Are you serious? This is our house?!" I wanted to know. "I'm deadass serious. This is our new home." My husband says to me.
"Brandon got y'all a mansion?!" Gia asked. "In a gated community, girl! I'm still in shock." I said. "That's so dope. When y'all supposed to be moving in?" "Next week." I tell her. "That's amazing. I'm so happy for y'all!" Gia says to me.
We had just got back from looking at our new home. I immediately started packing up me and Penelope's things. At the moment, I was on FaceTime with Gia. Here I was thinking that my anniversary gift was gonna be the best gift of all time. Nope! Brandon always comes through with the best gifts but this one? This one took the cake.
Our new home had 10 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a beautiful decked out kitchen, a home theater, an 8 car garage, and a huge backyard for Penelope. I was in love. To make things better, Brandon told me that he had been building this house from the ground up for 6 months straight. Now, that was love. Never will I ever complain about anything again.