Chapter 12

* Ana's P.O.V *

"Baby, can you come in here for a minute?" I shouted. I waited in the kitchen with my phone propped up to tell Mario the news. My stomach was in knots, I was so nervous. Mario and I have been together for almost 3 years now and things were amazing. He was different. I know a lot of females say that when they meet "the one". But I really meant that when it came to my man. He was something special. Mario made me so happy. I haven't been this happy in so long and it felt great.
Finally, 10 minutes later, Mario came into the kitchen. "Why you shouting? I was in the next room." He said. I sighed. "I have to tell you something. It's important!" I said to him. "Okay. What's going on, babe?" Mario says. My heart began to beat a mile a minute.
I reached into my back pocket and handed Mario the positive pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant." I said. His facial expression was kinda hard to read, which made me nervous. Then, he looked up at me, tears in his eyes. "I'm gonna be a father?" He cried. Suddenly, I was crying as well. "Aww, baby you're crying!" I said, hugging him tight. He wrapped his arms around me. "I love you!" He says. "I love you, more!" I tell him.
I was so relieved to know that Mario was happy about the baby. You know how boys are these days. They get upset and call you all types of liars and shit. That's how I knew I wasn't with a boy, though. I had a man. And it felt so good.
About an hour later, Mario and I were laying in bed. "How far along are you?" He asked, rubbing my belly. "I'm only 8 weeks. The baby is literally the size of a penny. If not, smaller." I said to him. "Wow, really?" He says. I giggled and nodded my head. He was so cute. "Yes, really. It's still way too early to tell what the sex of the baby is." I said. "I want a boy." Mario says to me. "Honestly, me too." I admit. "What if it's not a boy?" He asked. "Then we can always make more babies!" I said to him. "I like the sound of that." Mario says.

- I apologize for this chapter being so short I literally only wanted this chapter to be about Mario's reaction when Ana told him she was pregnant. This chapter wasn't meant to be exciting so don't try me! Thanks 😘😘😘