|| Night's Silence ||

Start from the beginning

“Why are you here, at this hour of the night?"  Azin blurts out.

The guy smirks. "Just wanted to return the favour, Azin."  States the guy, in a glacial, dark and incensed tone.

"What? What do you m-mean Humair?" Azin bit petrified, all disarranged at the moment.

"Shh! Don't be too loud, Azin. Walls have ears."  Humair acts wise.

"What b-brings you here?" Azin is demented, & anxious to believe that she witnesses his existence here.

His smirk turns stern and grim. "Just here to let you accept that your f***ing modesty has to be into hits, to make you realise what so-called respect of women like you for us, actually can be! And what happens to the one for whom its been shattered!"  Humair paces one step closer and pauses.

Anger gradually builds up in his veins as he restores to his senses that what had taken place in the past.

"The way you plunged me that day at the wedding, made the people look at me with disgrace, immorals. I am returning that help that you offered me, Azin."  He whisper yells furiously.

"You said i was a wrongful man, who's got no shame, who is a derogation to Islam, a threat to women. And criticised me before many."  Humair paces further, towards Azin.

"I'll tell you what a man actually is, when it comes to his ego. And how a guy can actually be evil. I'll tell you it all, Ms. Murat."  He claims with anger.

With last of his words, Humair takes off his jacket, then his t-shirt and eventually stands bare chest before her.

His body cleaved tattoos, was mascular and terrifyingly strong.

Shivers run down her spine with fear and disgust. Her palms begin sweating lightly.

"Astagfirullah Humair!! Wear it on, please. You were attempting to seduce me there, i just defended myself!!! You are, you're INSANE." Azin couldn't pin faith on her eyes.

"I am not insane, i am Humair, the one you messed with."  Humair filled with rage, clenches his fists.

Azin doesn't take any moment of the chance that she is free by yet and just turns around to walk out of the room.

All goes unavailing when he grabs her wrist and blocks her from moving any further. He jerks her wrist in a way that she spins from her place and biffs into Humair's vigorous chest.

Now, since she is a woman, tears form in her eyes with fear. "What the hell! Lea-uhh-leave me, let go, Humair. What are you doing? Let go of me. P-Please Humair."  She attempts to distance her body from his.

Soon she pushes him with extreme strength that held her, placing her palms to his rough chest. As she gets loose, Humair's hands grip her wasteline pulling her body towards him, even worse.

"Now, you say it, all that you said that time before so many people, ruining everything for me. Will you??"  Humair thrusts his fingers in her skin with fury in his eyes.

"Ya Allah, have mercy!" Azin flinches with pain that hits her skin when he thrusts his fingers.

"Come'on, i am dying to hear those cursing words out of your mouth...!"  Smirk forms on his lips and vengeance covers his eyes.

"I-I didn't mean it that way. I didn't blame you for no reason. Please! Humair. I'll do as you say, i'll ask your forgiveness before all those people. But, please LET. ME. GO!" Azin tries all she can to free herself from his hold.

"Your sorry will not cause that disgrace to flee away from the peoples' hearts, my mother's heart, and my family's eyes!"  Humair shouts aloud.

She keeps trying to push herself away from his touch.

"Fear Allah, Humair. He won't ever forgive you. Neither in this world, nor in the hereafter. Pleeeease!" She tries everything to get loose but nothing works before his rage and madness. She falls weak in terms of strength when compared to him.

"I am ready to bear His punishment to make you pay for my unbearable loss, Azin! I even almost lost my fiancee for what you did. My father, his colleagues, his friends, my business friends, friends, my mum, relatives, cousins, every single one of them was there. And you think all this is worth a sorry? No, honey. I've been declared characterless already, lost my respect. So, why not actually be a bad guy now?” Humair darkens his eyes.

“Humair, no.” Azin half yells, gesturing with her head shaking in denial.

With the other nearing second, he takes her scarf off her gleaming brown hair and throws it away to the ground in a disdainful act.

“Noo! Somebody please help me.” She yells out loud but no one is there to hear it when Humair pins her down on the bed locking her body with his above hers.

_____________________

اذل
Azal
The Eternal 🍁
.

.

*An Excerpt*

Salam people. This book is just a random immagination of the author's mind but holds a deep value in terms of moral as it's solely for awareness about women's nobility around indistinct cultures of the world.

Follow, vote, & comment if you like. Thank you!

Copyright : All rights reserved. Any work of copying would not be tolerated and strictly reported. Co-operate with leniency!]
_________________