Chapter 23

Third Person's POV
"Quietly move in men. Don't make a sound that could give away your position until I give the signal," Alpha commanded quietly. Each of the men were wearing a earpiece so they would hear their leaders command clearly.

They were surrounding the building that Raine's tracker had lead them to. All of the men knew that they needed to be quick because it had already taken them a long time to get there, and they weren't sure what they were doing to Lilly.

But judging by the fact that Lilly's mother, Burn, and the two men that they had captured were gone from the shed they knew that nothing even remotely good could be happening in there.

The women had wanted to come too, and some of the prospects that wouldn't be going had to hold them back from getting on their own bikes. Almost all of the sister chapters and nearby allies had come to help too, giving them at least two-hundred more men.

And every one of them had at least two guns.

Alpha knew before that a war was brewing between the two MC's, and kidnapping his daughter was the final straw for him and everyone else.

Joker was there, and he was trying to hold back his emotions. He was loyal to the club, and no matter how much he loved Raine he knew that she wouldn't survive the outcome and knew that even if she did, he would never be with her again after this. He didn't talk to Lilly much because he was always guarding the compound, but he had heard others talk about her all the time. He knew from them that she was a sweet girl and didn't deserve all of the wrongs that had been done to her.

Slowly, Alpha raised his hand in the air and kept it paused while eyeing Diablo's men that were guarding out front. When the time was right, Alpha lowered his hand, giving the men the signal.

They attacked full force.

In no time, they were barging through the doors and shooting down anyone who tried to stop them.

Ripper and Alpha were side-by-side, their movements in sync. Both had murderous intentions and no one from Diablo's side would be leaving alive if they had a say in it.

And they did.

Upon hearing gunshots from above, Diablo halted his movements in removing his boxers and freeing himself completely.

"Couldn't have taken just twenty more fucking minutes?!" He shouted angrily.

However, he was able to barely stand up before the wall to the cell was knocked down, revealing a very angry Alpha and a deadly looking Ripper. Behind them Diablo could see someone knocking Raine out and dragging her away.

"Alpha? What a pleasant surprise!" Diablo laughed nervously. Both of the men were giving him looks that promised death as they watched him pull up his pants next to a bleeding Lilly.

Upon seeing Lilly in that state, neither of them hesitated to shoot Diablo and Bethany. Ripper shot Bethany in one of her legs while Alpha shot Diablo in his, making sure that they were unable to move. Alpha and Ripper ran over to Lilly and gazed at her wounds, panicked.

Members from the club that were closer to Lilly stood in the doorway. Smiles was crying silently, holding a hand to his mouth in shock. Key, Spider and Ace were about to be in the same state as him. No one knew what to do as Ripper reached down silently and checked for a pulse.

Doc ran in and knelt beside the two men.

"Her pulse is faint, but it's there," Ripper sighed out in relief.

"We don't have time to move her. I need to stop the bleeding here and now and I will need help from the both of you to patch all of the wounds."

Together, the three of them worked diligently to stop Lilly from bleeding out. Ripper was trying to stop himself from crying but as he watched the girl that he had come to love with all of his heart fighting for her life he could barely function. He knew that without her he would go back to being the ruthless killer that everyone knew him to be. He would go back to not having a purpose. He would die without her living by his side.