Chapter 22

WARNING ⚠️ MUST READ!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF TORTURE AND MENTIONS RAPE! I DIDNT GO INTO DETAIL WITH THE RAPE SCENE BUT EVEN WITH WHAT'S STATED IT MIGHT BE TOO MUCH FOR SOME PEOPLE. THIS CHAPTER IS VERY DARK AND I UNDERSTAND IF SOME PEOPLE GET TOO TRIGGERED AND HAVE TO SKIP IT.

I WILL PUT A "⚠️" WHEN THAT SECTION COMES UP.
________________
Third Persons POV
~this will be the POV for the next couple of chapters~

Hacker was typing furiously on his computer as he tried to pinpoint who could have let Diablo's man get into the compound.

He had been searching since the shooting.

He was aggravated. Not only was there a possible traitor amongst the club, but that person was super fucking hard to trace. Harder than what everyone thought it would be considering the person most likely lived at the compound.

"Aha!" Hacker shouted as he finally was able to get into Diablo's phone. From there he was able to trace his calls and see who had been giving him information.

Oh no. Hacker thought as he saw the number on Diablo's call list. He knew that number by memory because one of the men was married to her.

Hacker jumped up and bolted out of his little office and sprinted into the main area. He quickly looked around as people were giving him concerned looks. Lilly wasn't up here. And neither was her.

"Alpha!" Hacker shouted frantically. Immediately Alpha went towards him, followed by several of the members.

"Hacker? What's wrong?" Alpha demanded.

"Where's Lilly?" Hacker asked frantically. "I found the traitor. We need Lilly in our sights now!"

Immediately everyone's eyes widened and they went running downstairs towards Lilly's room, calling her name frantically. Alpha's heart was pounding so harshly in his chest to where he was concerned it was going to leap out of him.

Ripper was trying to stay calm as they neared her door, but as soon as he and everyone else saw the message on the bed, he lost it.

The voices in his head were demanding blood. They were demanding torture of the one who took his girl.

"I got you."

Those words taunted him, arranged so neatly and precisely. He turned his gaze towards Hacker who looked as if he was about to be sick.

"Who is it?" Ripper asked. His voice was deeper and sounded more calm than expected, but everyone heard the rage hidden beneath it. He was ready to kill without a second thought.

Hacker clenched his hands into fists.
_____________________
Lilly woke up disoriented. She had no clue where she was, her head was pounding, and the last thing she remembered was the message on the bed and someone with long blonde hair covering her mouth before everything went black.

Her eyes shot open.

Long blonde hair.

She knew of only one person in the club with that feature and the revelation broke her heart. Lilly hoped that she was wrong.

Footsteps were coming towards the door to the cell that Lilly was in. The man had an evil grin on his face. Diablo was very pleased with the woman for being able to capture Alpha's weakness. And not only that, but she was the rumored ruthless killer's woman.