📌PURRitos11

⭑Username:

Username:

PURRitos11

Pen Name: 

Eury

Social media accounts:

IG: jenny_beannnn

Your stories:
(It's either on-going or completed)

On The Other World
Love Prohibited ( Chasing Series #1)
Runaway Bride ( Chasing Series #2)

Other hobbies aside from writing:

I rarely dance, I sing a lot and play ukulele. I do art, such as digi art, trad art, and make ups.

About the writer:

I'm an upcoming college student this school year 2020 under the course of AB in Psychology. Loves to cuddle with my furrbabies, and loves to research things I'm interested with. I also love doing new things I'm not use to do before.

What year did you start writing in wattpad?

I sarted year 2015 but stopped and write again this 2020

Any reasons that leads you to became a writer:

I'm dreaming to become a mental health advocate someday and I think by means of writing I can spread the awareness of mental health to youth.

When did you found out that you want to write?

When I started to became curious of things and started to think out of the box.

Who/What are your inspirations?

The people around me who always believe that I can.

Most favorite author that influenced your writing?

Jonaxx

Most unforgettable story that inspired you:

Waves of Memories

If ever one of your story will get publish, what publishing house will you choose, and why?

Any publishing house will do, as long as I know that my works are safe

As a writer, what is your main genre:

I don't have specific genre, but I'm enjoying writing Short story - romance

Message for your readers:

Hi PURRtaculars! I know I'm not the best author of all but I highly appreciate how you make efforts to read my stories,sending my warmest gratitude to you, ate eury loves all of you!

Any message for the creator:
(well that's me, lol)

Thank you for giving privileges to the underrated writers, and thank you for making this kind of platform to help us to shine even more.

Message for your co-aspiring writers:

Just keep on writing and don't stop believing someday we will reach the peak of our dreams.

After 10 years, how do you see yourself as a writer?

I'm not sure if this is the thing that will suit me until the end. But I hope that after 10 years I'll become one of the most influential Filipino authors.

Hello PURRitos11, thank you for taking time to fill-up the form. I would love to see more books from you. Good luck on your journey! God bless you always.

So guys! Read her stories💕Try to give it a shot! They are worth reading :>