📌Wizards_Pen

⭑Username:

Username:

Wizards_Pen

Pen Name:

Wizards Pen

Social media accounts:

Twitter: @Wizards_Pen
IG: thewizardspen

⭑Your stories:
(It's either on-going or completed)

• NAGTATAGO SA DILIM
• Collections of Poems

Other hobbies aside from writing:

Editing Photos and Movies Reading horror.

About the writer:

Stress, frustration, insecurities and rejections are one of the barriers for me to be a writer but i did not give up and continues my journey to be an aspiring writer.

What year did you start writing in wattpad?

Since grade six i started writing poems but I started publishing my works since 2016.

Any reasons that leads you to became a writer:

My motivation because i believe in myself. I write to express what my heart says.

When did you found out that you want to write?

Since when i was grade 6.

Who/What are your inspirations?

First is God for providing me this talent. Second is myself, of course. Believing for yourself is the best thing. Third, the people who believes in me and acknowledge my works and my inspiration in writing horror stories is Edgar Allan Poe. His detective and horror stories gave me more knowledge in writing.

Most favorite author that influenced your writing?

@EiaLape aka Mary Ann Wp. She and her works inspires me a lot and she gave me a reason to share my talent to others.

Most unforgettable story that inspired you:

I Love You Since 1892 by @UndeniablyGorgeous, Selenophile by @EiaLape and all @Ad_Sesa works (i mean horror stories)

If ever one of your story will get publish, what publishing house will you choose, and why?

Purple Heart Romances, i don't know but i'm always thinking that i can trust them with my works.

As a writer, what is your main genre:

Horror of course.

How will you face and handle the criticisms?

Well it depends. Criticisms are a good but not those below the belt. Criticisms helps me mold and built up my write ups and skills in writings.

Your sayings/quotes as an aspiring writer:

I don't write to impress, i write to express.

Message for your readers:

keep on reading and supporting my works. Saranghae.

Message for the creator:
(well that's me, lol)

Thank you very much for approaching me. It will help me a lot. Thank you very much.

Message for your co-aspiring writers:

Hi Dears! Always remember that we are a soldier of literature. Words are our weapons and our target is our reader's emotions. Thats all.

After 10 years, how do you see yourself as a writer?

I see myself 10 years from now as an owner of a bookstore with a touch of classical theme. Char! HAHA.

Hi  Wizards_Pen, thank you for taking time to fill-up the form. I hope you could write more poems and also stories, Good luck!

So guys! Read her stories💕Try to give it a shot. They are worth reading :>