📌Mingmingy

⭑Username:

Username:

MINGMINGY

Pen Name:

Mingmingy

Social media accountss:

Mingmingywp@facebook.com

Your stories:
(It's either on-going or completed)

Vengeance (completed)
My vampire (completed)
The breathing stone and ice (completed)
Art (on-going)
Those mysterious eyes( on-going)

Other hobbies aside from writing:

I sing, draw, paint, read novels in wattpad and outside wattpad.

About the writer:

I came from a happy and religious family. I'm not perfect and not a pro. I am respectful but I can be mean sometimes  I am friendly and approachable.

What year did you start writing in wattpad?

2013

Any reasons that leads you to became a writer:

I wrote since I was in 3rd grade and my cousins told me that it was good and scary because I wrote horror stories back then. When I was in 6th grade my teacher liked my fantasy short story and told me to write more. In 7th grade my friends and mother told me to write in wattpad.

When did you found out that you want to write?

Since third grade. But I wanted to write in wattpad it 7th grade.

Who/What are your inspirations?

My inspirations are my family, friends, the authors in and out wattpad.

Most favorite author that influenced your writing?

Miss Haveyouseenthisgirl

Most unforgettable story that inspired you:

She died.

If ever one of your story will get publish, what publishing house wiLl you choose and why?

Any publishing house will do as long as my creation is safe.

As a writer, what is your main genre:

Fact is, I have different genre but one thing is for sure my plot will always have lovers.

How will you face and handle the criticisms?

Ignore them and take them as my motivation for my success.

Your sayings/quotes as an aspiring writer:

Always believe in yourself.

Message for your readers:

Dear Reader,
     Hello and thank you. I know I'm not a pro in this area, I have many mistakes, spellings, grammars and typographical errors. I'm trying my best and I am thankful that in this process you are there to support me. Please motivate this writer.

Message for the creator:
(well that's me, lol)

Dear creator,
     Hello! I am very thankful that you gave me this opportunity it is really my pleasure.

Message for your co-aspiring writers:

Dear Co-aspiring writers,
       To my co-creators, continue to shine and achieve the dreams we wanted. Don't let other people ruin you. Your novels is yours don't let then order you what its ending is. You are the one who started the book and you will be the one who will finish it, in your own way. Don't stop achieving your success unless your head will stop working, trust in yourself.

After 10 years, how do you see yourself as a writer?

After 10 years, I can see myself as an understanding writer. I could probably manage stress properly and can manage writer's block. I would be very busy obviously. I maybe not that successful in this area soon but I know I can do the best of me.

Hi MINGMINGY, thank you for taking time to fill-up the form. Looking forward for your upcoming stories, goodluck!

So guys! Read her stories💕Try to give it a shot. They are worth reading :>