- 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢. ミ

Start from the beginning

Everything was still there, thankfully. He looked through some of the pictures with a fond grin, rummaging through the items. But suddenly there was a crawling feeling on his finger; a little beetle was scrambling his way up his finger, and his gaze softened, putting down the box to look at the creature more attentively.

It seemed to stop at his knuckle, its antennae's feeling around curiously before crawling up onto his palm.

"Hi, little creature." Paul whispered as he held it up to look at it closer, grinning down at it. It almost looked like it was peering back at him, one of its antennae's brushing the tip of his nose. He scrunched it up involuntarily at the feeling and chuckled a little. It continued feel around on his hand, crawling up and around his fingers as if it was exploring.

"I'm gonna name ye George Jr. After me friend. 'cause yer a snoopin' little cheek jus' like 'im."

"Good name there, Macca."

"Huh?" Paul looked up in shock at the familiar voice, heart stopping all of a sudden, eyes wide. Was it the person he'd been waiting for for days?

John smiled warmly, still wearing overly expensive attire, auburn hair - turned to a fiery red in the fading light - ruffled and unkempt, probably from running all the way there; shining eyes dancing with joy, lips pulled in a wide grin. So it turned out yes, it was.

"H-how long 'ave ye been standin' there?" Paul asked incredulously, letting George Jr run off into the grass before standing up abruptly, staring in absolute awe at his really really fucking beautiful boyfriend.

"Since ye said 'hi little creature.'" John shrugged nonchalantly, shoving his hands in his pockets, but Paul could see his suppressed grin, eyes sparkling with a lovesick look; knowing that he was itching to move closer to him.

After a few seconds of tense silence between them, the only sounds being the breeze rustling the trees, a blackbird flying past next to them with a chirp, leaving a jet black feather at their feet, as if it somehow knew; Paul couldn't take it anymore.

"C'mere, ye bastard." He held out his arms, beginning closing the space between them - but John was faster. Within a second they were both on the ground, Paul sandwiched between the ground and John, only one of them was smothering him in kisses. Letting out a loud laugh, he wrapped his arms and legs around his boyfriend and connected their lips deeply, tilting their heads to avoid their noses bumping - but they weren't very successful in holding it for very long due to them both breaking out in fits of laughter and grins. Paul threw his head back as John presses kisses to his throat, which was vibrating with his laughter, bunching the older's coat up in a strong grip.

"Oh my god - I missed you-" John breathed out between kisses, connecting their lips again hastily, desperate for contact after their few days apart.

"Fuck, I missed you more-" Paul grinned up at him before letting out incredulous laughter, gripping onto the sides of John's face. He then proceeded to press kisses to every part of his face; his chin, cheeks, nose, ears, eyebrows, eyelids, forehead, jaw, hair, everywhere he could reach. John's glasses were slowly slipping off his nose, cheeks flushed and lips slicked red, body shaking in laughter.

Paul's breath caught in his throat as he stared, eyes wide, grip slipping at the foreign feeling that was rising in his chest, so strong it almost choked him. How could one person behold such beauty?

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." John smirked playfully.

"I would, but I don't 'ave a camera.." Paul giggled again, feeling like a schoolgirl with a crush on the boy that never talked to her before in his life in her class. Except Paul was a guy, and John was his boyfriend. And also a prince.