The Games

It's the next morning. I wake up and get my tribute outfit on, which is a black teeshirt, green cargo pants, and a maroon jacket. I get on the hovercraft about 20 minutes later. "Give me your arm" a woman says. I give her my arm and blink hardly. We start to fly. There are the careers talking about their battle plans, and I start thinking of what I'll do in the arena. We land and I'm escorted into a room. Lavinia says goodbye and becomes all emotional. "May the odds be in your favour." She says with a capitol accent. I mutter something of "thanks." and I get in the tube. As soon as I rise into the arena, It's forest and desert like. I glance around for the careers, and there far away. I smile. "29...28..." the game maker starts... "15...14...13...12...11...10...9...8...7...6..5.." I get in a running position "3...2..1" I sprint into the cornucopia. I grab the knives, a bag, a spear, water, food, and a mace. I throw a knife at the District 1 male and he drops to the ground. I also grab a few swords, a gardening hoe, water bottles, and bow. I have my first kill, as the canon booms. I decided to kill the girl from 1. The cannons fire. Then I kill the male tribute from 12,. I run off into the woods looking for water. I find water and some berries that are edible. So i munch on some berries and head back to the cornucopia. I sit at the edge of the forest and grab more weapons and supplies while the district 2 male and the district 4 female aren't looking. I sprint off, with some medical supplies in my hands. There are about 12 cannon fires. "Please don't let it be newt..." There's only 12 of us left, and I've killed four. I climb into a tree that supports my weight, and I try to hand out. I take my coat off since it's quite warm and I cut my pants to make them shorts. It's getting late, so I decide to grab my bag and look through it. 15 knives, 3 water bottles, 2 spears, food, medkit, and a gardening hoe. The panem anthem blares. It shows the girl from 1, Girl from 2, The boy from 4, Both from 6, both from 7, both from8, and the girl from nine, both from 12, and the girl from 5. Thank god, newt is okay..