Chapter 1

(Read book 1 if you haven't,it will help you understand the story.)

***A year later***

Knuckles sat on his thrown,with the Echidna tribe. He has recently found his tribe,but on a different island? The chiefs daughter,Tikal had fallen in love with Knuckles the Echidna.

Every day when she went home,she spoke about Knuckles as if he was a superior god,that never made mistakes,or did anything wrong. Her father was amused by this. He soon invited Knuckles over which led to this.

"Knuckles,how do you feel?"
Tikal asked him dreamily, Knuckles stood up and stretched. "Ugh,I can't do this..." He groaned walking from the thrown.

"No, Knuckles..." Knuckles looked at Tikal who grabbed on to his arm. "Please stay..."
Knuckles raised an eyebrow,"Why? Why should I stay here,and sit on a thrown that doesn't belong to me?!"

Tikal looked down,"it does belong to you. Your the guardian of the Emerald!"Tikal pulled Knuckles towards the thrown,he pulled his arm away making her gasp.
"Your right. I am the guardian of the Emerald. So I should be guarding it."

Knuckles walked away in front of the guards,the guards stomped there staffs and said an Echidna word. Knuckles nodded as he walked on. "But Knuckles!"

Tikal turned Knuckles around and set her hands on his cheeks,she tip toed closer to her face. So she could be closer. "Knuckles... please...My father sees good in you,please stay,I haven't met anyone as nice and caring as you. If you prove my dad your you,I,we can be-"

She stood on Knuckles foot,tippy towing,taller than Knuckles,she was kissing Knuckles. Knuckles was into it for a few seconds,but then a familiar bat appeared in his thoughts.
"Tikal... I'm sorry...I,you,we...I can't do this. I and you, can't be We."

Knuckles set her off his foot,and jumped into the air flying."I'm sorry Tikal, It just won't work out..."

Knuckles left Tikal in tears,she fell to the floor in tears. "B...but Knuckles,I thought we were something... something special..."

~~~~~~

Rouge was watching her child inside of her apartment while packing her bags up. Shadow was playing with Rouge's child,knuxs.
"Daddy,where is mommy taking us?"
Shadow smiled lightly,"We are going to Mobius,a place where your mommy and I have lived."

Rouge smiled and kissed Shadow on the lips,"Let's go. It's time."
Shadow chuckled,"hold on."
He held knux in his  arms and held Rouge's hand. While she held a luggage.
"Chaos Control!"

They appeared in GUN,inside of the front room. Everyone clapped and cheered for them. "Woo Hoo!"
Since they had went on a mission to defeat a villain that no one was able too.

"Aw who is that baby boy right there?!"
Knux's smiled,"My name is Knux,and this is my mommy and daddy."
He crossed his arms. The women saw the spikes on his Knuckles,she bended down and looked at them.

"Where did you get these from? Rouge and Shadow don't have these on there hands?" Knux's shrugged.

She stood up and smiled,"Well thank you t very much,we have spread the news around town so...you can go have fun with your friends and family. Congrats too little Knux you two!" Shadow nodded and Rouge walked outside to the building with her family.

"Ah,the fresh air of Mobius." Rouge said smiling,Shadow and Rouge had kissed and walked to the city.

Amy and Sonic were walking around hand in hand, eating chili dogs. Soon they spotted Rouge and Shadow. Amy ran over to Rouge and hugged her.
"ROUGE!!!"