"I like you too....Taehyung.." .Irene didn't realise it,but her lips had already said what was in her heart.

He stops.Turns around.Sees Irene staring at the floor,unable to look directly into his eyes.

He goes near her and brings her chin up.They look at each other.

"Really?" He says showering honey from his voice.

"...yes...I I don't know since when but I I...Really like you!I was denying the feeling coz I thought I will not easily fall for anyone but you...You...are different!".She covers her face while blushing.

"Don't worry..." He says while  uncovering her face "You did nothing wrong!". He smiles and she blushes.

They hear footsteps from far.

"Oh my god!" Irene takes 3 steps back from him while he watches her in shock."Stay away...someone might misunderstand!".

"But just now you....ok anyway...come sit with me!".He tries to takes her hand but she pulls it.

"What are you doing?Teacher has put us into a group.Forgot?".

Taehyung growls. "I will do something about it!".

As the time passes ,students starts coming.Taehyung and Irene were love stares at each other.Irene always found taehyung looking at her which makes her blush.students were in her own world to even notice anything,but it could not be hidden from one person.

"There is something cooking between you two isn't it?" Wendy hits Irene with her elbow.

Irene's eyes widen.

"How....how did you know!"

"Well....gestures are happening through eyes!nobody may have noticed it but you know my eyes are very sharp". Wendy says feeling proud of herself.

before they chat any further,junmyeon comes and sits near Irene.Irene could see through her peripheral view how taehyung's expression has changed.he looked annoyed now.

Class leader and class teacher both come at the same time.Min ji goes and sits near Taehyung.

After taking the attendance,teacher leaves.All had started revising.

"I found something interesting yesterday Irene sshi...!".

"What is it ,junmyeon?".

"Suho".

"What?".

"My English name,Suho!please have the privilege of calling me by that name!"  he smiles like a shy boy while correcting his glasses.

His act earns some laugh from Irene.She couldn't stop smiling. All of a sudden a loud cough startles both her and the class .It was Taehyung.Irene nods and smiles at him.

few moments later,min ji comes near Irene and tells her to switch seats with her.

"Why?" Irene exclaims.

"He doesn't understand whatever I try to explain him!" she says referring to taehyung. "He is taking your name!"

"But we are doing well here!"  suho pouts.

min ji looks at Irene.

"Its not like he can't understand, it's like he doesn't want to understand...Are you getting it?".

"uhm ...I !".

"And I really have no patience,I think I can handle this guy but not him...!".

Irene is silent.

"I guess you understood what I tried to say!".min ji looks at her with eyebrows raised.

Irene nods and gets up with her handbag and goes and sits near Taehyung.

She fiercely looks at taehyung who gives finger hearts in response.with a cute smile of course.

********

Ok guys I know this update is really filmy and dramatic but what to do🤣.I always loved these kind of scenarios. I don't know why I always love guys yearning for girl's attention and love lol.anyways it's already reached 800+ reads ,thank you so much for your love and support,It's always surprising for me when my story gets reads.I will try to make it more interesting. till then,be happy.love you lots!