Thug 19

(/Not In Adriann Or JadeN POV/)

It's been 5 momthS Since The Drama And Jaden's OverDose. Adrianne Has been Visiting Jaden Who seems to process. He woke up a Weeks Ago From his Comma And The Smile on Adri's Face Was Big. Jaden Could'nt believe he was in A Comma For 4½ months And When He saw That Adriannes Belly Was Bigger And Larger Than Before He knew that he was going to be a father.

While Nae,Vadius and Melissa Gathered In the Morning To eat Break Fast Adri walked In Dragging Her Feet.

"Im so Damn Hungry,What's For Breakfast?" She asked Yawning

"The Fridge" vadius said As They Burst into laughter.

"Ha ha Funny" Adri said sacastically walkin towards the fridge.

"Yeah,I mean We Already Know You Gon Eat Everything In There" Vadius added as she put a spoon full of cheerios in her mouth

"Agg Yall Leave me alone,You Know Im eating For Two Now"

"Get Away With That,Girl Did You See How You Look?"nae Asked Adri turned and Looked At Them

"You look Like Rasputia Baby Girl" melissa said Adrianne rolled her eyes at the crazy girl and turned back around to look for something that will satisfy her cravings.

She was Used To the Dising From The Girls,They Always make fun of Her Pregnancy But It didn't Bother Adrianne Cause to her it was a 'Fuck What They Say' thing.

Later On she Was Getting Ready To Go To The Hospital and see the father of her unborn child.

"Do You Want Me To Drop You Off?" Vadius Asked Adri  nodded.

She grabbed her purse and Waited for vadius to find her keys and they headed out.

**

"I'll call you When i need a Ride Home" adri thanked Vadius before she closed the door and Went in the Emerncy doors.

"Ms October,Right here" doctor hill said Motioning Adrianne to follow her in

"Morning?" Adri smiled "morning,How is The Cake in the oven?" Dr hill asked looking at Adri's Stomach

"Well It's still Cooking,I can't wait till it get Ready"

"I used to say that When I Was Pregnant with my first son" Dr hill said opening the door to jaden's room

"About Fuckin tim-,Ohh Hey Baby" jaden said Smilling As he noticed that Adri was In The Room Also

"You gotta stop cursing now Mr Smith,Anyway I Gave Him His Treatment and As Soon As We Discharge Him i Want You To Make Sure He takes his Medication Mr Smith looks liks those Stubborn Niggas Who Have No Ears At All" Dr hill said givin jaden the Ugly Glare

"Aye Don't look at Me Like That Old Lady" Jaden Said Dr hill shook her Head And puT A Bowl of Jello On the Small Table Next to Jaden's.

"Watch your Mouth Young Boy,and Here Thats Your Breakfast" She Said

Jaden looked at the Jello

"The fuck am i supposed to do with some Jello?? I Don't even Eat Green jello" He Said

"Do something with it or maybe eat it you know because the second meal is at 5pm.. suit your Self" Dr hill shrugged

"He's Damn Rude" Dr hill told Adri In a Whispher as she made her Way out the Room.leaving Adrianne and Her pshyco boyfriend.

"You Are fucked up" Adrianne Laughed as she put her bag Away and kissed jaden on his Forhead.

"Damn Girl,Ever since i woke up you ain't gave a nigga a kiss on My lips,My Breath Stink or Something?" He Asked

"I don't know" Adri shrugged "come on man,i brushed my Teeth this morning And Yesterday" jaden said sitting up

"It's Not Your Breath babe,Geez.. i juss don't know Why" she honestly answered

"Okey Then show me some Sugga Ding Ling Some Love" jaden Pouted and Waited for his kiss

Adrianne laughed and Kissed him But JadeN Pulled Her Close And made the kiss more pationately and Then He pulled out.

"Come lay with me i missed you" jaden said Makin space on his side for Her And Adrianne Came In Bed and Laid Next To Him as They Cuddled.

"Im The Real MVP, 4 months Without sex?.. hmm doesin't feel right arn't you cravin for daddy dick babe?"

Jaden was in a good mood today and he felt alot more stronger than the last days he was Weak. He looked at Adrianne Waiting for her to respond

"I got Fingers Don't I?" She Said Jaden Chuckled "fuck thats Cheating,why you gotta use your fingers While my dick throbbin?" Jaden said adrianne Hit jaden lightly "Stop with the Dirty language,We got a kid here" Adrianne said

"Ohh my bad,Sorry baby..Daddy is just craving for mommy's cookie" he traced his finger down to Adri's Section. Adrianne Pushed him off.

"Chill Man,Infact eat your Jello Your lips Dry As Fuck You must be dying of hunger" Adrianne teased.

Jaden sucked his teeth.

" You Shoulda Brung something nice from Mc Donald im damn Hungry" He Said Adrianne Laughed

"Im sorry baby,I'll tell Vadius to bring it When She Comes pick me up" She Said

"Hmm Okey,Look At You,Lookin Like A Pengeun.. I missed your Ass,When Is Your Other Apointment? " jaden asked while tracing his hands On Her Large Stomache.

"Jaden" Adrianne Called "hmm" jaden Answered 

"When Are You Doing The DNA Test?" Adrianne Asked, JadeN Ignored Her And Didn't Say A Word after That Adri lift her head up to look at Jaden Who Stared Into Space Still Rubbing Her Stomach in circles.

"Jay" She Said Jaden looked At Her "Are You Going To Leave Me When She Really Is Mine?" Jaden Asked Adrianne.

She,Herself Didn't know How She Would React If The Baby Was Trully Jaden's. She Had A Baby On The Way And This Baby Meant Alot In Her Knowing It's Her First Child But might Not Share The Same Experience As Jaden Because It's Not His First Child.

"Jaden I Love You,And If Christina Is Your Child I'll Treat her Like She's mine Also..i Just thank God that this baby isin't Causing Much complications Than it Should've,imagine if you slept with With Wendy while we were in a Relationship it was going to be A big Problem because i Was going to loose My Damn mind and make sure you have no sperm left to create babies with. So im glad and look,We'll pull through together"

"Forever" jaden added

Adrianne smiled and kissed him on his lips.

"Together Forever" she repeated and they joined hands and adrianne laid on his chest As She Listened To His Heart Beat That Matched Hers "I Love You" they Both Said At The Same Time Then Looked At Each Other Before laughing out loud.

_________________________________________

Ain't much But I Know It's Damn Juicy.

Jaden is Uuuupppp!!! Some more Drama To Comee!!!

Stay blessed :))

I love you my hittas. Imma catch a grenade for yall.

"VOTE"

"comment"

SHARE"

_Cee_Nae