Thug 30

Babezzzz This Is The Last Chapter and I hope you like itttt its gonna be a bit long. Buhh I hope you enjoy. Ohh and please follow and add my other stories on your library. Ceenae Loves you guys Zamn NO SEQUEL.
..............................................................

Adrianne.

"Yall girls should chill with the drinking" I tried telling the girls as they kept on gulping the jack Daniels bottle down. "You are getting married.." Nae mumbled it seems as if they found it hard to believe it. I sat there and watched them planning on getting drunk as ever "look guys its not a big issue" I said trying my hardest to make them feel like it wasn't a bad a idea. Of course it wasn't.. I was going to get married to the man of my dreams after all.
The doorbell rang and I quickly stood up "I'll be right back" I told them as I walked to the front door and opened.

"Driiiiii" Christina hugged my legs so tight "hey sweetie" I smiled looking at her adorable self "I told you I was going to come back" she said I nodded "pretty girl kept her promise then I'm getting you ice cream" I told her,her eyes widened "really" she asked I nodded back she smiled. Before looking back at Wendy "Bye baby,I will fetch tomorrow aiight" Wendy said giving her a kiss and leaving her run in the house as we stood there together feeling the awkwardness crawl in "Thank you very much" she smiled looking at me. One thing I knew for sure is Wendy liked me and I knew she had no beef and she could trust me with her daughter well I'm prolly the first girl in history who gets along with their boyfriend's baby momma. "You welcome" I told her "Is Jaden here" she asked kind of sweetly so I wouldn't get the wrong ideas "No he left a while ago is there something you want to tell him about" I asked "yeah and i'ld prefer saying it to him" she told me and I nodded "its okay I'll tell him to call you,have a nice day"I told her and she nodded then left I closed the door behind me and walked back to the girls.

"Who is this?" Vadius asked pointing directly at Christina "She's my step daughter, the one I told y'all about, do you want me to call a cab for y'all?" I asked nae  commented "This is the Christmas daughter"she said I rolled my eyes "Christina,her name is Christina" I told her  as I picked Christina up "you hungry lil baby?" I asked she giggled and shook her head "my mom bought me a cheese burger and some hotdog and pizza"she said proudly that's a whole lot of food that don't mix "she lying"Melissa said I looked at her wide eyed and turned back and Christina "how nice,I bet you didn't eat that the same day..come on lemme pour you some juice" I said going to the kitchen and pulled out a cup as I placed her on the counter "where is daddy?" She asked as she kicked her feet childishly "he'll be back soon baby" I told her she nodded and kept on kicking her feet.

"Gurrll I need a thug too..It seems as if they cuff faster than these slow motherfuckers"Nae said  I laughed "you are dead drunk, We all know you Don't like bad you like them holy" I said Nae was attracted to guys who are more religious than her,she claims that the Christian Niggas are very big and good in bed than these street boys and that is sick "maybe I need to switch a lil bit"she did a little shake on the couch "These niggas ain't loyal I'm kinda feeling like a king since I been single.. I can do me more" Vadius said taking another sip of her jacks "Right I feel you vay but Me and Azrudeen been crazy in love and I think I'm next in getting a ring here" she bragged  "Melissa shut your Indian ass down"we all said in unison. Every guys she dates she believes he's the one for her when clearly he just a another motherfucker that will break her heart to pieces again.

While me and the girls talked and laughed till Christina fell asleep on my lap,Jaden walked in and the house became so silent you would think Jesus was walking in "hey baby you back"I said breaking the silence "yeah" he simply said walking towards us. Jaden never liked the girls and the girls don't like him too he looked at the empty Jack Daniel bottle before staring at me. Oh boy.

"She sleeping?" He asked pointing to Christina "yup"I said he walked closer and took her from my lap and walked off "I'll be upstairs"he said and walked I looked at the girls and Nae had already packed her things "shit he ugly and scary"Nae said wearing her sneakers back on,ugly? Fuck she talking about? Because the jaden I know is the jaden Christopher syre smith, son of will smith and Jada pinkett smith and that child is nothing close to  ugly. Lol ;)

"Are you going to drive like that vay?" I asked and she nodded she was tipsy and that didn't mean I trust her in the department of driving either "Don't even think of calling a cab"she pointed her finger at me I bit my lip and followed them outside "just be careful,call me when y'all arrive" I said she nodded and they got in the car then slammed their doors,I blew them a kiss. Lord knows how much I love these girls there were like sisters to me.

As they drove away I closed the door and locked then went back to where we were all sitting then cleaned up the mess before going back upstairs to jaden's lovely ass.

"Babe"I called as I walked in and he was undressing "Wusup?" He said yawning I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on his lips "you not drunk are you" he asked staring at me "I'm not,I didn't drink"I told him he nodded "These girls don't have manners just tell them to stay away from my bar alright" he said I smiled "yes papi,now kiss me" I said pouting he pushed me playfully "don't be tryna rape me girl"he said making me laughed I layed on the bed and waited on him to Finnish changing "you came early tonight" I told him "had to listen to the wife rules because if I didn't I would be forced to sleep on the couch again and I can't do that since I'm experiencing withdrawals, Its been a while" he said making me laugh "Stop being a baby we hadn't done that in like 2 days" I said he got in bed with me "shit that's what I'm saying.. My shit is hungry" he said staring at me,he was so adorable,so tough and so damn cute and every time I looked at him I would fall in love again.

He gave me a kiss and before I knew our tongues were wrestling "I wanna make love to you tonight" he whispered it made my heart skip a beat as he hovered over me. Goodbye buddies ;) jaden is mine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah I'm sorry guys but this is the final chapter and I hope y'all enjoyed it.. No much soooo I will miss Adrianne and jaden,nae,Vadius and Melissa..these beautiful characters. Anyway this is the end and there's nothing we can do but pop some champagne and celebrate this shit. But this is not the end of ceenae you can still read my other stories I'm pretty sure you will like them. I love you guys and bye.

[Ceenae]
I lovenyàll