Thug 7

ADRIANNE

"You seen my bandana?" I asked the girls who were now waiting on me we were going out for lunch today since we got nothing better to do and i sure as hell didn't want to stay here.

"Check under my bed?" Melissa said i sighed then looked at her "How did it get there?" i asked "well it kinda got in there while i was looking for my nikes" she said "It's fine i don't need it nomore..come on lets go" i said grabbing my bag and car keys..atleast now Vadius got a car..her parents decided to suprise her with a new BMW so like always i always drive.

We all hoped in the car and we sped off to McDonald's "I love this song,Turn the volume up please?" Melissa shouted i almost forgot she was a big fan of chris brown. New flame came on she screamed at the top of her lungs "Turn that shit down,I think im deaf" nae said i laughed lightly "who told u to sit at the back with Mel,You know her indian ass is crazy!" Vadius said laughing we all jamed to the beat "My wednesday crush man RickRoss!!" Vadius yelled i laughed at how crazy they were "What about Future?" I asked her she sucked her teeth "He got Ciara he don' need me" he said flippung me the bird.

We pulled up at mc'Donald and took a table for 4,We all ordered and started eating. "Hello ladies" two guys said walking past us and sitting down opposite us. Nae Crazy self Smiled and waved Vadius Rolled her eyes "Looking cute there ma" the one with an afro said looking at Melissa "Ohh thank you" she said smiling big "No not You,I mean your friend next to you" he said melissa looked at me "M-me? Thank you" i said pointing to myself Nae was too busy flirting With the other guy. "So girls Mind telling us yall names?" The afro one said "Why you asking? Besides tell us yall names first" vadius said,I could tell melissa was pissed of right now.

"Well im jason,This is trey" Afro dude said "Im Nae,Melissa,Vadius and Adrianna" Nae said Ending with me and the jason (Afro dude) looked at me then smiled i quickly moved my eyes to my plate and played with my fresh fries "If u Don't want it You can Feed it to me" he said i lift my head to look at him "W-what?" I asked he chuckled then leaned closer to me And Whisphered "Im saying,If you don't want those fries you can feed me,I mean i don't mind" he said smiling that was way too unconfortable "Oh yeah" i faked a laugh "That" i added as i kept quiet i kept cursing myself inside for acting so foolish,This nigga made me nervous everytine i glaced at him.

"Wusup with yo friend melissa,she Looks like she gon' pull the trigga in 2.5 seconds" trey said looking over at melissa's expression i looked at jason then rolled my eyes at him,He the reason why Mel is so Turned down.

"What i do?" He asked i ignored him and rubbed Melissa's back softley,"She having her periods,Don't worry" nae said sipping on her soda i wide eyed her tf?

how could she say that,The table got quiet i cleared my throat "Umm imma.. go use the bathroom real quick" i said pushing getting up and walking to the other side of the Resturant. Truth is i don't need to use no bathroom..i was juss escaping the akward moment. I pulled my phone out about to check on my Causin brother Shawn. "Bad girl" a voice said causing me to jump in shock. "U scared me!" I said holding my chest. Jason laughed "I Did'nt know Fine Chicks lie" is he crazy? "They do?? I didn't know too" i said sacastically "They got attitude too" he added i looked at him then shook my head "jason it was fun meeting you;Thanks see you when i see you.. When the earth brings us together" i said using Jaden's sentense to sound a bit insane as i was about to turn on my heel jason turned around and grabbed me "Wait,U know I'ld really love to get to know u better if thats okey with you" he said i looked at him "So let's do this,Gimme your numbers and we gon Grab a couple Drinks on saturday,Watch'u think bout that?" He licked his lips i kept quiet thinkin this over.. Well Maybe i Need A Boy Friend (Friend that is a boy) y'know,Maybe he gon' help me get a gun so i can Shoot Jaden's Big head. Well i think i want him for the wrong reasons.

"Okey,Buhh imma take your number" i said giving him my phone he smirked then took my phone i watched as he inserted his number "Here" he said giving me the phone i saved his number as Jason. And i looked it fell under Jaden's name..how did jaden Get his number in my phone. Did i take them? Well i don't remember asking him for his numbers.

"You okey?" Jason must have seen my facial expression i waa dead confused but i shook the thougt of "Yeah..im good,Come lets go inside" i said he nodded we walked back inside and i noticed Mel was smiling but as soon as she saw Jason her expression changed.

I sat down next to her "Well Ladies im afraid we have to bounce now"  "Come'on dude we juss got here" trey said jason gave him the look "Syre sent me the emergency Text" he said trey stood up quickly "Im hungry as hell though" he mumbled and they walked out. "Is it just me or Did he say syre?" I asked the girls after they guys left "He ain't the only one with that name around here,Come lets also go,I need to go visit my parents" Vadius said standing up we all stood up and walked to the car and got in..drove to our apartment.

--------------

"Call him Adri" Nae said temting me to call jason "What if he doesin't remember me" i asked "No he did'nt stop thinking negatively" she said i sighed "I don't know nae,This diesin't sound right" i said she stood up "Juss call him already.. please" she tossed my phone to me "Now" she added leaving me by myself as she went to the kitchen..it was only the two of us in the house today,Vadius been away for Two days and melissa went to visit her Causin Rayneel.. a cute indian Guy that i found very attrective buh i don't really do indiano's. (I hope yall don't find it Offensive).

I scrolled on to his name and pressed The calling putton before i put the phone on my ear.

"Hello?" His voice said that got me more nervous "It's Adrianne" i said he kept quiet for a while before talking "Oh yeah that shawty from Mc Dee?" He asked "thats not how i describe myself but uhh..we met there" i said "Oh.. sorry,So why you called"

"You gave me your number for a Reason,To call you and i did"

"Word. Lets Go out for some drinks tonight" he said

"I can't im busy"

"So you think im stupid,I know your ass ain't busy you juss scared to go out with a nigga.. What? Do i wet your penties everytime you see me?" He asked corny enough.

"Thats the lamest line i've ever heard" i said laughing he joined in too

"Well it sounded right?..sometime we should catch a movie y'know"

"Well i know a guy that goes by the name of chiing.. He sells piracy discs they cheap we could get as manny as we want" i said jason laughed

"You kidding right? Nha im good i'ld rather pay $36 juss to watch a movie" he said

"oh well was helpin out,Gotta go though see you tonight" i said he chuckled

"Tonight..imma Send you an address to the place we going too aight"

"Aight..bye then " i said then hung up on him

"Girl the smile on your face,tells it all" nae said walking in the room i looked at her "Shut up..i think i got a date tonight?"

"Already? That was quick" she said laughing

"Get out my room wanna look for a dress to wear"

"Oh u kicking me out now? Im that bitch that told u to call the nigga now u launching a bitch out" she said

"Nae get out" i pushed her out and she laughed while kicking the door.

____________________=___________________

NOTHING MUCH BUH I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE VERY INTERESTIBG AND IMMA TAKE MY TIME TO UPDATE.

JASON ON M.M ====>

So get ready for the DRAMA.
IMMA BE QUICK EY  HOPE YALL LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT

THANK YOU MY BOOO BOOO'S

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

#SPREADTHEPEACE

#CEENAUGUST (combined my name with august alsina's)

Follow me on IG: Ceenaesofly

Twiiter: sheceenae

Facebook: InThe NameOf Ceenæ