T•h•u•g 14

Once i got at work i placed down my bags and took out the pills jaden bought me. I drank 2 then closed the bottle and placed it in my bag again.

I put my nametag on then got back to work. I grabed my small book and pen then walked to take peoples orders.. atleast today im kicking off 

  at 5pm. Thank God its not Night shift i would't survive a 8hour shift again.

"Hi my name is Adrianne And i'll serve You today.. Wanna start of with the drinks?" I asked the two couple who were all lovey dovey and shit. While they told me what they were gon drink i went to the kitchen and pulled out Two glasses Then Poured some drinks for them And put them on a tray then i took it to them. They ordered and i can say i enjoyed my work today i felt someWhat Happy. I don't know if it's the sex thats Got me like this but Damn im grinning from ear to ear,And nothing gon put me down. I wanted to call jaden so bad. Juss to hear my baby's voice but i decided i should call him after my shift so we can talk all we want. After my lunch had to get back to working again for a two hour then after that im a free bird.

The clocked strick 5 and i was so happy. I went to the back to get my things together so i can leave the building. I met up with wendy im guessin her shift was over too "Hey Adrianne.. didn't see you today" she said catching up to me as we walked together to the back "Yeah same here" i said she smiled Kindly "So i see you all glowing today.. wusup?? Been dicked down?" She asked "Ohh no no,I d-didn't even know i was glowing but thanks ey" i said as we got in the back i took my purse and took off my nametag put in on the desk. Wendy did the same and we ended up walking out together. "So umm Wendy; How Do You Know Jaden?" I asked out of the blue she looked down then laughed lightly. "Everybody knows Jaden. The most dangerous thug in compton? Psh girl every girl in this area cry to be in his arms Your Lucky" she said patting my sholder.

She is saying im lucky. Ha well i don't want a boyfriend that is feared like he is Jesus or something i still don't like the fact that he is in these streets playing gangster. I juss want him to stop,Atleast for my sake but knowing jaden Hard ass Skull Head;  He won't even hear me out.

As me and Wendy Got Out the resturant. A Lady stood inches away from us;holding a childs hand. When the kid saw wendy she ran towards us and hugged her tight. Wendy kept kissing her and tickling the cute lil girl with her hair in a bun. She was wearing blue shorts and a princess shirt with her pink sandals. She laughed "Mommy stop!" She whined mommy?? Didn't know she had a kid. This cute too."So You Have A Kid" i interupted she looked over at me "Oh im sorry.. This Is My Two Year Old Daughter Christina" she said giving Christina a kiss on the cheek "Wow she's Cute" i honestly said she mouthed thank you "And that is my Mom,We don't really get along unless i want her to watch Chrisie for me and thats it" she said i nodded "Why thou?" I asked she flipped me the bird "Darling Trust me it's a long story,Are You Taking The Bus Or Someone Is Coming to fetch you?" She asked "Someone is coming to fetch me" i said she smiled then waved i waved bye and Christina Waved Back at me. She was so adorable more like The Game's Daughter in marrying the Game.

When jaden fetched me,He drove me to the apartment. "How was work?" Jaden asked as he focused on the road "Pretty fun. Unlike the other days " i shrugged he nodded "You know Adri we gotta talk bout something?" He said " yeah,I hope it's serious" i said he looked at me then narrowed his eyebrow "Everything i talk to you about is always serious" he said

"Yeah Watever Talk to me before i change my mind" he sucked his teeth.

"I was thinkimg you should move in with me,I know it's still early buh Atleast it would be much easire for Us both. I mean i can't always fetch you to your Ap-" i cut him off

"So What You trying to say is you are tired of Coming to pick me up and drop me off?" I asked he sighed.

"Adri i told you Not To cut a person off when they talking.