“Come out already, Useless fuckheads!” She pounded the door with her foot.

An explosion sounded from behind the thick walls, Dynamite if Togami had to guess.

The only two members left had attempted to flee on foot from around the back. 

Without hesitation, She threw her scissors at the male at the left side. Her blade left her mark by going through his ankle, Crippling him while the other male shouted.

The blade stuck out of his body as he was suppressing the urge to scream, There was nowhere to run.

“Little bro!” He shouted, Attempting to Carry him until surrounded.

“Looks like you two had it all handled without us.” Kirigiri said with a yawn, Shooting the gun out of the man's other hand. 

Kirigiri looked at a limping Naegi who was now induced with fear as he saw Fukawa go wild and chop the defenseless males head clean off with a pair of scissors and shoving the body away so no blood could get on any of them, She was already soaked after all.

“Ah, Love it when I’m painted red!” She cooed before kicking his head away, It rolled across the concrete.

“You still ruined my outfit so take that you bastard!” She huffed.

Naegi turned his head in disgust as the other robber had tried to get away. He was soon tackled by Syo who had already retrieved her scissors.

“Damn pal, Worst plot ever. Might take your motorcycle for a ride cause we’ve got all of them. Probably we’ll sell them for scrap metal while you rot in prison.”

“Get the hell away from me!!” He squirmed as she twisted his arm a loud crack ensuing as he screamed.

Togami snickered.

“It seems we all came to detail this gang.” He gestured towards Naegi and Kyoko who was only holding onto Naegi.

Fukawa soon went back to normal after he was detained.

“I’d like Naegi to interrogate him and ask why he murdered those people and injured several others. Not like he can do anything else in his condition.”

Naegi’s head hung in shame as he rubbed his arm gently, His eyes focused on the hidden wound.

Kirigiri wanted to protest but was stopped by a bloody Fukawa with scissors. She may have not been in her killer persona but still would protect her supposed lover.

It was kind of one sided.

As the man in question was restrained by members of the Future Foundation and taken away, Togami cleared his throat.

“Go shower, You reek more than a damn dissected animal.” He groaned while glancing at the other pair.

“What the hell are you two doing here anyway?” He questioned.

“Naegi wanted to get a breath of fresh air and he ran into a new friend.”

“Ah I see, The luckster really does charm people.” Togami said with a broad smirk as he closed his eyes.

Kirigiri huffed softly, Holding onto Naegi.

“How much did you get out of him when he was on anesthesia narcotics?” Kyoko asked in slight fear, Wondering Naegis deepest secrets.

“He told me about several things, Things i’d promised not to mention.”

She frowned slightly, Watching Naegi limp towards the outer crowd alone. Yes he was armed, No he couldn’t win in a fight.