My eyes widen as I stare at his abs and the deep V of his waistline. My gaze travels upto his chest and gets stuck at the mole at a spot just in the right side of his heart. I don't trust myself to speak .

He throws the T-shirt at me . "Wear it. Ye Kya flimsy ka nightsuit pehna hua h. What happened to Tee's and trousers?'' he says turning to me and smirks when he finds myself ogling him .

"Like what you see ?''

I quicky avert my gaze , grabbing his T-shirt and wearing it over my spaghetti camisole. Sidharth nods in approval and goes out not before properly covering my exposed legs with the bedsheets in a way so that only my gauze wrapped feet are visible

What is wrong with him? Why is he behaving so weird ?

Anyways. I don't get to see much of Sidharth during the time the doctor addresses me . He opens the gauze and cringes at the sight of my wound. He writes a prescription once he had attended to the infection and crap.

Sidharth comes back in a dark green polo t-shirt and black cargos as the doctor is almost about to finish. I give the man a week smile and he returns it in assurance .

"You'll he fine miss Gill. Just make sure you follow the prescription else the infection might spread and get worse. Take care. Good day'' he hands over the page to sidharth who instantly gets on the proper way of medicinal dosage. I roll my eyes.
He vanishes again . Probably to see off the doctor .

There's a knock on the door a few minutes later and I wonder why the hell does Sidharth is knocking on the door when he always enters my home as if he ownerd the place.

"Come in '' I yell from my room and Rohanpreet comes in with a bouquet in his hands.

Rohan.

I forgot about him. And everything comes rushing back. While I'm grateful for what Sidharth did , he might have done it considering me a good friend. Or for old times sake. Who knows what? I can't let myself draw conclusions too fast no matter how confusing sidharth's actions were.

Rohanpreet's eyes takes in my condition. Shit, I'm wearing sidharth's T-shirt, his fragrance still filling up my nostrils and then he sees my injured foot.

"Shehnaaz. Ae ki hoya" he asks concerned and I explain him the things , missing out on how Sidharth handled me purposely. I prayed to babaji I was doing the right thing. I really did not want to hurt his feelings or play with them .

Rohanpreet nods in understanding and caresses my hair like any dutiful boyfriend would but my shoulders tensed.

"You'll be okay'' he assures me smiling.

" I know. I'm sorry Rohan but we have to cancel our plans together. Can we make it any other day ?'' I pout at him pleading, he chukcles and and agrees.

He really is a nice guy and I have to give him a chance . I cringe at how I refused to let him come close to me last night . I know I shouldn't have.

I'm quiet for a little longer than necessary so awkward silence hungs in the room until he gets up saying he'll now take a leave. His hurt face come up in front of my eyes and I quickly grab his hand. He turns baffled.

I pull Rohanpreet closer , grab his face in my hands and kiss him. He reciprocates soon enough . It was warm kiss, the one that makes you feel calm but it was also a quick one. Not the one where two lovers devour the Divine taste of each other. I pull to see him smiling broadly, his cheeks flush . It is undeniable that Rohanpreet is the chocolate boy every girl might want.

"Hey Rohanpreet. Didn't see you there bud'' Sidharth's voice startles us both.
I turn to look at him , his face deadpan serious. Like he might just kill someone the moment.