𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.)

And that's when I realized, he saved me more than I could ever save myself

They drove to a diner near by and parked. Aurora pouted slightly at Roman as he turned the radio off. "Sorry, babe" Roman said giving her a smile before getting out of the car. As he got out he realized his words and mentally slapped himself 'Babe? What the fuck! he screamed in his mind. He didn't notice the girl in the car blushing like crazy because of one simple word. 

She smiled softly to herself and got out of the car. "Sooo the rich kid Roman Godfrey took me to a fast food restaurant, gotta say I'm surprised you even know something like this." Aurora chuckles as she pretended that she didn't notice the word which left his lips earlier. 

"There's a lot you don't know about me." He answered with a sly smirk and walked into the diner. With that he earned himself an eye roll from the young girl. She was indeed annoyed by the normally stuck up rich boy, but today he showed her a more pleasant side of himself which she really enjoyed spending time with. 

The smile didn't seem to leave her lips as she followed him. A waitress immediately walked over to Roman and pushed her chest out causing Aurora to roll her eyes. Roman just smirks and follows the waitress to a free table. 

"You fuck everything that walks, ay?" Aurora asked as she chuckled softly . The young boy just smirks and looks at her. "Not everything." he said in a deep voice as he looked at her up and down. "Oh that's so not happening Godfrey!" She exclaims and kicks him under the table. He fakes a pout. "So you decided on what you want to eat?" the waitress asks as she walked back up to their table. 

She glared at Aurora for a second before she stared at Roman intensely. The girl and boy shared a look as they both mouthed a 'wow' and looked back at the waitress. "So Roman what do you want  to eat?" she said and sent him a wink. "Isn't it more like ladies first?" he said and pointed towards the girl opposite him trying not to laugh. 

"I think she really wouldn't eat anything I mean look at her!" the waitress said rolling her eyes as she turned  back to Roman who raised an eyebrow. "Wow you really are a bitch." Aurora said and laughed. "Excuse me?" She exclaimed but Aurora rolled her eyes and turned to Roman. "Can we leave?" he nodded and smirked at the waitress. 

"It was nice seeing you again, Mary!" He said as they left. The girl stomped her foot. "It's Maly!" Roman just nodded. "Sure whatever you say!" 

As the two teenagers reached the outside, they couldn't help themselves and started laughing. "Have you seen her face?! Shiiit." Roman laughed and Aurora just nodded. 

In this moment Aurora knew that this was the most fun day she ever had, even though it started as one of her worse. "Thank you Roman..." She said as she finally calmed herself down. The young boy raised an eyebrow. "For what?" She looked into his green eyes and found herself smiling.

 "Saving me from myself."