𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

(A/N this Story will indeed contain triggering subjects, I might not fully go into them but I will mention and most definitely describe some stuff that could trigger someone.

This story also contains sexual scenes, so if you're not comfortable with sexual stuff you'll see ‚•••' this in the title you know that it will contain these.

I'll put a mark into the story as well so you know when it starts and when it ends!)

"You promised things you couldn't keep and I believed you with my eyes closed."

Auroras eyes stared at the car in her driveway, both of her parents were home

Auroras eyes stared at the car in her driveway, both of her parents were home. She tensed up and walked into her house. "Mom?" Her voice was stronger, even though she was scared. So fucking scared that she could hear her own heartbeat in her ears.

A glass fell to the ground and she winced. Her feet took her to the kitchen. "Mom...?" again no answer. The kitchen was quiet so she walked to the living room. Screaming and yelling filled the room. "You treat her like a princess! You shove everything up her ass, James!" Her father sat in his chair, head in his hands breathing heavy.

Aurora was always closer to her father, but she did love her mother more. "Dad...?" Auroras voice was nothing more than a whisper. Her eyes wandered to the broken glass next to the wall. Both parents turned to her but only her father gave her a soft smile. He looked tired, hurt and concerned but still he tried to cover it with a smile

"Aurora can't you see that we're in the middle of a serious conversation?! Go make dinner or something." Her mother yelled at her. Just as her father wanted to say something she gave him a small smile. "Of course Mom... I'll do it right after I've put my books away..." With that she turned away and walked to her room shutting the door and leaning against it. The yelling started again, but she couldn't hide in her room because she needed to do as her mother said.

Salty tears streamed down her face but yet, she didn't feel anything. She was numb. A small smile was on her face as she cried. Her feet carried her to her bed, her hands took the box from the nightstand, her heart was calm, her breath was regular, her mouth was smiling but her eyes were telling whole different story. Tears never seemed to stop.

Her hands seemed to know what she does as she pressed the razor against the skin on her arm. Blood started leaking out of the cuts she did, when she wanted make another one she heard a voice say "Stop". But no one was there... She never heard 'stop' the voices always said 'continue' but this voice sounded different. It sounded like a scared boy. The voice was familiar...

Roman.