Moving in

Pink's POV

I walk up to a two story house with Megan. "Are you ready to meet your new roommates?" Megan asks with a reassuring smile.

I look over at Megan." I can't wait to meet them and thank you for helping me... I know you had to miss work for me."

She sighs," Pink, you know I wanted to help you anyway. Besides your my friend, come on let's go knock on the door."

I run up to hug her. " What would I do without you?"

"Nothing, you would do nothing without me."

"I know."

I walk up and knock on the door. Someone with brown hair opens the door. " Uh...hello? Who are you?" He says with a confused look on his face.

" Who's at the door?" The monotone voice says. A man who look to be at least twenty-four with black hair says.

I was startled by the sound of his voice. "Oh, I'm Pink the new roommate. This is my friend, Megan. You are?" I put my hand out to shake his.

He doesn't shake my hand, instead he puts his hand out for a fist bump. "I'm Rusty and this is Alex, nice to meet you." I fist bump him.

"Hi, I'm Alex!"

Rusty looks at both of us. "So who is moving in?"

I looked confused and then realized what he meant. " Oh, I'm going to move in she's just helping me."

"Ok, I'll show you around." Rusty looks at me. "You should know what your getting into."

I look over at Megan and walk in. He takes us up stairs. Rusty infront, I'm behind him, Megan behind me and Alex is the last one. He brings us to the first bedroom out of the three. "Ladies first." He says as he opens the door and looks at me, I blush a little, I don't know why, maybe because I didn't expect him to be such a gentleman.

"T-thank you." I walk in the medium sized room, of course it was empty. It was bigger then my room at my parents, so I'm not complaining. " I like it and there is a lot more space than my last place." I look over at Rusty. "I think I'm going to live here."

Megen turned me around to face her and said with widened eyes."Really?!? You are?!?" I look at her with a surprised look.

"Yes, I might be but, I'm not sure." I turn back around to look at Rusty. " How much is rent and how many people live here?"

He was talking to Alex, he turned around to face me. " Oh, the rent is about four-hundred dollars. The amount of people living here will be three if you live here."

"Ok, so who live in what room?" I asked with a curious face.

" The room next to yours is the one Alex is in and the other one is empty."

" Empty? If that one is empty then where is your room?" I said with a confused look.

"Oh, I live in the basement."

" That makes a lot more sense." I say with a understanding look.

"Um...yeah. Is there anything else you need?"

I think for a minute. " Oh yeah, I do, where is the washer and dryer machines?" I ask.

His eyes widened, Alex was on his phone but when I asked the question he instantly looked up at me. " Oh...the, um the w- washer and t- the um dryer m- machine you ask?" He sounded worried about something.

_______________________________________

Hi, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I think I'm going to start updating the story every Wednesday. Bye, you'll see me next week! Peace! ✌️