A Very Special Message from our Mystical Family ❤️

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are all cute and okay 😍

So a few days ago, I asked all of you to share with us the one advice that you would give to your past self when you first start writing.

I wasn't ready for the emotional roller coaster of that question but was happily surprised to see that so many of you struggled with some of the things that so many other writers do.

Reading every single comment made me proud not only because of the support that our Awards built with such an amazing writers. I'm proud to write but I'm prouder to be part of something so magical...

It's only fair if we share your amazing advice with the rest of the Wattpad community so in here I'll be adding every single beautiful advice (if you haven't add yours yet, you can still do it and I'll be adding it here later).

Also, I know I said I would pick winners, but...you are all winners, so as a thank you. I'm going to check all your beautiful accounts and check one of your books (I can't promise reading more than a few chapters as I don't have all the time of the world, but I'll try my best😍).

Thank you for being a part of our Beautiful Mystical Fam❤️

And I hope that the following tips will help our present and future writers...

♥.•:¨¨:•.♥.•::•.♥.•:¨¨*:•.♥

"Don't let anyone tell you how to write or what to write. It is your story. From your own imagination. Everything doesn't have to be explained, nor do you need to add every single little detail in. Just write. No matter what the idea you have, never let your story become a burden, make it fun, add a twist. Even work on another chapter and you can always come back to the chapter you are stuck on. Lastly, being inspired by something or someone isn't stealing, so don't let anyone tell you that."
By Decembra1998

.•:¨¨ ≈≈ ¨¨:•.

What if I tell you now that after 5 years, you will be the same as now, but will be happy? The answer depends on how you gonna do things. Don't try to change anything. Instead, enjoy your stories.

Write until your writing becomes as natural as breathing.

Don't ever quit writing. Just remember why you start writing? To escape from the reality which is nothing but shit. Only authors can change the reality into whatever pleases and it's the great thing to be happy in our fantasy land forever.
By RehanaSiraj

.•:¨¨ ≈≈ ¨¨:•.

Dear old me,

I have no advice for you because I'm today it's all because of you. Of you hadn't made mistakes then I hadn't have learnt anything. Of you hadn't faced your fears, then I wouldn't have courageous today. If you hadn't fought back to those who thought you were weak or fragile, who thought you would take all shit, then today I wouldn't be here standing holding my head high. You taught me everything, you made me the person that I'm today. Yeah, you did mistakes, you had your own faults. But I'm proud of you because you made me better with time. You and Me are no different, it's just we both grow up. Thank you for never giving up.on me. Thank you for making a strong and better person, thank you for teaching to learn from my mistake and correcting them. Thank you for all things you did for me. I just want to say I'm proud of you!
sapphiresnow_