Mystical Rules

Hey Mystical Sweeties😍

So we've decided to start The Mystical Awards again because we believe that every work is unique, and most importantly we believe in you! Plus with this virus we know that most of you are on lockdown so what a better time than right now to create masterpieces and share it with the world?

So to get things started, here are the rules of the new season of The Mystical Awards:

1-We don't ask you to follow any personal accounts of the admin, but we would like you to follow this account (we will follow you back) especially if you have entered your book on the awards, only because is easier for us to tag you afterwards, although this isn't mandatory. So if you do not follow or unfollow after, you will still be in the competition.

2-We will never judge the author by their book! Meaning that even if your book is not yet at its best you will still be treated the same way as anyone else.Your book it's your work and because it's important to you, it will be important to us too, so in no circumstances you will be judged by your writing skills ONLY as you are important no matter what!♥️

3-You all are the part of our mystical family, so make sure that you all respect each other and bullying anyone is not allowed in our awards, we do not tolerate any kind of bullying or disrespect.

4- We don't judge you by your skin colour/ sexual orientation/age or religion beliefs, the Mystical Family is for everyone, and if anyone has any issues with that, then you are in the wrong awards.

5-Add this to your reading list, again not mandatory, but it helps to keep up with the updates and believe me, you don't want to miss those.

6- Keep in mind we all have crazy busy lives, so sometimes we might delay a reply or we will make a few mistakes along the way, but we won't tolerate any disrespect towards any member of the admin or judges involved in this awards, we are all here to help you, so keep in mind that we too are not perfect.

7- Have Fun!

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the Mystical Family💖

claudushka & CathrineRajkumar