Challenge Time (Closed)

Super Challange Time!!

As the Mystical Awards enters the first judging phase of Season 3, we know the wait for participants can get quite boring. Even those that did not get to participate because entries were full and are waiting for the entries to open up again, boooooored, yeah?

Well, if there's one thing we know, it's taking care of our amazing Mystical Fam! So kiss your boredom goodbye (or slap it goodbye - it totally depends on your frustration level...) because we have quite a fun challenge here for you!

And this time, we are giving out prizes for the top 2 winners, as well!

The prizes are that the top 2 winners (in any order) will get follows from all admins of the Mystical Awards! Aren't we cool? (No? Meh...)

So here is what you have to do.

Step 1: Pick a Quote, ANY QUOTE from ANY domain, said by ANYONE.

Which Quotes can you pick: From Elon Musk's quote on A.I. to M.K.Gandhi's quotes on non-violence, from J.K.Rowling's quotes in the Harry Potter Series to the sentences you love from Nicholas Sparks' heart-melting novel The Notebook, from words spoken by politicians to quotes by comedians, from Swami Vivekananda's motivating quotes to words by relatively lesser-known people, you can choose ANY quote.

P.S. We give a virtual emoji medal in comments if you choose a Trump Quote because...well, sometimes he can speak like a Chinese movie without subtitles...understanding him deserves a medal!

Step 2: Now that you have your quote, copy it from the web or type it here as an inline comment. Go ahead, do it right away, then you can continue reading.

Step 3: Stop reading if you haven't commented a quote yet...believe me it's more fun if you do it step-by-step!

And now the fun begins! So you picked a quote you love, so you told us what it is...now write down in comments here why you HATE the quote! That's right! Get creative! Take your favorite quote, imagine being completely against it and convince us that your point of view is right!

Your answers can be serious or comedy (we love comedy!), depressing or comedy (did I mention we love comedy?), sad or comedy (Oh didn't you know? We love comedy!)

And since we must always do what we love, comic answers have a greater chance of winning! EVERYONE WITH EVERY TONE OF ANSWER CAN WIN, but it's like if you make us smile or laugh, you start with 2 points while others start with 0 :P

To get you started, here's is an example for you:

My Favorite quote: Life has no limitations except the ones you make - Les Brown

Why I hate the quote:

I hate this quote because...
I feel like this quote gives the wrong message and empowers the wrong kinds of people. In truth, there should always be limits to what you do and how you act. Just imagine a criminal being interrogated,
Police: "Why did you stab the man?"
Criminal: "Because I can."
Police: "And why did you strangle the woman?"
Criminal: "Because I can."
Police: "You killed 17 other people! You will be hanged! There is a limit to everything!"
Criminal: "NO! The judge will forgive me...he's a Lew Brown fan and as Les says, Life has no limitations except the ones you make! I never limit myself to 0 or 1 or 10 murders, I'm limitless!"

Sounds Absurd? Maybe, but just like this, there must be limits to everything - how much you talk, how much you eat, drink, sleep, exercise, gym, everything, because as Google will tell you, following a habit, even if it is a healthy habit, for extremely long make the habit unhealthy!

So, there should always be limits to what you do, Les Brown is wrong.

GROUND RULES:

1. Remember, you must first inline comment your favorite quote above.

2. You cannot change your favorite quote once you inline comment it in step 2.

3. If someone makes fun of a quote you love, remember, it's just for fun. Don't get upset, they don't really mean it. And even if they did, their life, their rules. Be calm.

4. The most important rule we have at the Mystical Awards - HAVE FUN!

So whatcha waiting for? Challenge Accepted? Or chicken much?

Love,

__HarshitaJain

claudushka

CathrineRajkumar

Jash_Parikh