Chapter Forty-Five

Start from the beginning

"No" I said.

"Alright. If he does, I'll always be here for you" He said, lightly tapping my nose. I giggled, and he smiled.

"How about we go out? To a restaurant?" He asked.

"Yay!" I jumped, and I rushed back to get dressed. Freddy was just sitting on the bed, staring at the floor. I just ignored him, and got dressed.

"And where do you think your going?" He asked me, when I was putting on my shoes.

"Out with Isaac" I said, trying to find my keys for my car. Unfortunately, Freddy held up a finger, and they were hanging off them.

"Don't even use your car. Use his since your so eager to be with him" He said.

"Its not like that!" I said.

"Tell me something I don't know" He said, putting back down his arm.

"Its just been a while aince we've seen each other. Its not like he's doing to do anything" I scoffed.

"Just got with him in his car. I'm not giving you back the keys" He said.

"They have the house key to them! I need them!" I said, trying to get the keys from the strong bear. He grabbed my arm, and slammed me into the wall.

"Freddy! Your hurting me!" I said.

"WELL GOOD! YOU DESERVE IT!" He yelled.

"Why are you being like this?! What did I do?!" I begged him to tell me.

"Oh I don't know! MAYBE BRING A GUY OVER WHEN WE JUST FOUGHT!" Freddy shouted.

"Well its not my fault! You had a attitude first!" I yelled back.

"Mike? Is everything ok?" We heard. Now is not the time Isaac. But suddenly, Freddy let go of me. And slowly gave me back my keys.

"Just go. I don't want to see your face right now" He said, and I looked at him.

"Freddy?" I asked.

"JUST GO! GO WITH HIM" He yelled.

"What?" I asked him. But instead of answering, he pushed me out the room, shutting the door in my face. Fine. Be like that. I went down, told Isaac I was fine, and we went out together.

Freddy's P.O.V

"Freddy, its ok. I'm here for you" Lucifer said, bringing me into a hug. I didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"Just cool down. I'm sure you can do that" She whispered to me. I took a very deep breath, and she smiled. "There we go"

"I really just want to know why he brought him over" I said.

"Freddy, I know why. I can read minds, tell the future and past and present. Just ask me" Lucifer said.

"Why was Isaac here?" I asked her.

"Because. Mike told him he could come over, because he didn't wanna be alone with you. He told Isaac that he was falling out of love. And Isaac didn't hesitate to come over" She said. I looked down at my right hand, to my ring finger where a silver ring was held.

"He took off the ring Freddy. And left it on the dresser" Lucifer said.

"Why can't I just be happy? That's all I ever wanted" I sighed.

"Look. If you feel yourself getting angry, stressed, or anything, just call me. I'm always here for you all" She said.

"Thank you Angelica" I said.

"Your welcome Freddy" Lucifer said, and hugged me once more.

"Can you teleport Lucky here after school? Or could she hang out with you guys? Because I don't want her here when Mike gets back with Isaac" I said.

"Sure. I'll call Dizzy, Ash, Alex, Luna, Diego, Lin, Anthony, Antonio, Amy, Amanda and Charity over. They can all have fun together. And since Chica is pregnant again, she can look after them while I clean and all that crap" Lucifer said.

"Thank you again" I said. She smiled.

"Anytime fluff head" She said, and I laughed.

Lucifer stayed over for a while, and all the kids were at her house, having fun with each other. Until she ran to me in the bedroom.

"Freddy" She said.

"Something wrong?" I asked her.

"Yes. Something very wrong. Mike, that jerk, you remember her said that Isaac wouldn't do anything right?" She asked.

"Yes?" I said.

"They got back from the restaurant, and had sex. And showered together and now their sleeping together" She said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yes. Both enjoyed it" She said.

"Teleport me just for a bit there" I said, and her and me teleported to Isaac's house. And I felt so lightheaded.

Lucifer was right. They were sleeping together. Close together.

"I'm so sorry" Lucifer said, and teleported me back to my house. I fell to my knees crying, and she ran to me.

"Shh! It's ok! Its ok. I'm here child I'm here" She said, in a soothing voice.

"Why would he do that?!" I sobbed.

"I don't know. Come. I'll call Chica that I won't be coming over tonight. I'm staying here with you" She said, and helped me up. And sat me on the bed.

"Hey. I called to tell you that I'm staying at Freddy's tonight. I'll tell you tomorrow when I get back" Lucifer told Chica on her phone.

"Ok. Alright. Ok. Just stay safe. Bye. Love you" Lucifer hung up, and turned to me.

"It's getting late. Come on" She layed next to me, rapping her arms around me. And I felt safe.

"I'm always here for you" She whispered, and I fell to sleep, with her.

Hello blooming readers! I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry its bad. I had no ideas. Keep blooming and reading! Have a good day!