Chapter Forty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Ok!" I guess Lucky went upstairs, leaving me with this idiot. You gotta be kidding me.

"Done!" Lucky said after some time.

"Perfect timing. Bus is almost here" Mike said, and I felt something jump on my stomach.

"Arg!" I took the pillow off my head, to see a blue and green eyed brunette on me.

"You just gonna stare into the pillow while I leave for school?" Lucky asked me.

"My bad. I'm tired" I heard a horn and Lucky turned her head.

"I gotta go" She said.

"Alright. Goodbye. Do not run off child" I said, and she giggled, and ran out the door. Mike smiled, and closed the door. But his smile fades as soon as he closed the door, and his grip tightened around the door handle. I just layed back down, putting my arm on my eyes, covering my view.

Until the doorbell rung after a hour.

"Who is that?" I mumbled, and went to the door. It was a man. With blonde hair and green eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Ah! The person I wanted to see!" The man said, and I turned.

"Ee! Isaac!" Mike ran to the man, hugging him. It took all my power to not yank them apart.

"Who is he?" I asked Mike. But he never answered me. And we both know I hate it beimg ignored.

"I promise you that you never grow" Isaac snickering at Mike.

"Yeah yeah. Come on" Mike took his hand into the house. Isaac didn't mind. It was like he wanted Mike to touch him. Or hold hands with him. I tried not to slam the door, but miserably fail. I flinched at the loud sound, and the two turned.

"Oh right. Who's he?" Isaac asked. No. I ask the questions here. Who are you?

"Oh. That's Fredrick" Mike said bitterly.

"I want a word with you" I growled at him. He just turned away ans I followed. Isaac stayed, and I closed the bedroom door behind me.

"Who is that? Why is he here?" I asked Mike.

"That's my very close friend Isaac. He's visiting" He said, his voice a little off.

"You didn't even bother to tell me?!" I asked him.

"Oh I'm sorry Fredrick. I didn't know you cared. I could just jump out a window and you wouldn't notice" He scowled.

Oh no he didn't.

Mike's P.O.V

Boy can he be a real jerk.

"When some random guy just comes, you need to tell me" Freddy said. I just rolled my eyes.

"It's not your concern who comes over. You don't want me happy" I said.

"No, it's just I don't trust really easy" He said.

"Mhm" I said.

"I'm being serious Michael" He snarled. I hate it when he uses my real name. I don't like it.

"Make up your mind! First, you wanna be flirty! Then your angry out of the ordinary! Now your all protective! What is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him, and pushed past him. He didn't even follow me.

"Sorry. He's a jerk. And it's annoying" I said to Isaac when I got back downstairs.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked me.