Nice to meet you Dear~

Alastor's POV

"Pardon me Dear, where did that demon go exactly?"

Charlie looked up at me and said "floor 3 number 8" as she faced towards Vaggie.

I went in the elevator to look for that spider demon. Something's wrong with him and something wants me to make sure that he's alright. As the elevator doors opened, I went looking for room #8. This place could use a cleanup, I'll probably ask Niffty if she can do something about this place. I looked at the door with an 8 on it and was about to knock when I heard soft sobs on the other side. I knocked on the door softly.

" Go away...... I said I'm fine and didn't need anything "

" Wrong person Dearie. "

The room was silent. I was about to leave when I heard the door unlock and saw a sad demon. I looked at his eyes as I had a smile on my face. He looked up to meet my eyes and I only saw emptiness (I find it adorable if Alastor was taller than Angel XD). Tears started to fall down his face and he was about to close the door; I wasn't going to let him go that easily. I blocked the door with my foot and slowly raised my hand almost to his cheeks.

"May I?" I brought my hands close to his face.

He never moved a muscle, but he looked more scared as my hands moved closer to him.

" Calm down your nerves dearie, I'm just wiping your tear away from cheeks that are supposed to rise and not fall." I said wiping the tears away.

He looked confused. " You don't have to act like you care y'know. It's hell we're in, you shouldn't care about me."

I looked at him with a soft smile. " Dearie if I didn't know that I'd be with God right now. And lord knows how many sins I've committed to get myself here."

"You know, you don't have to call me 'dearie' all the time. My name is Angel Dust"

"It's a pleasure to know you Dear- I-I mean Angel Dust"

He started to chuckle. I think I just blushed at that beautiful chuckle because he chuckled more.

"May I get to know the name of the person who wiped my tears? ~"

" A-Alastor "

"Thanks for helping me out Al~" He gave me a wink and softly shut the door.

My face feels heated up. I started to walk to the elevator with his smile is on my mind. As I entered the elevator and pressed button 1.

'I can't wait to see him again'

Suddenly dust got on my coat and my smiled faded.

'Ugh, and I can't wait to summon Niffty.'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THAT'S IT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!