Chapter 14

《T R U D Y》

My mind was going at a million miles per hour. What?! I can't be a werewolf, all I know about them is what I've read about them. They have good hearing, good at sports and can shift into wolves, well some of them. "A w-werewolf?! No- what?!" Daddy nodded. "I'm a werewolf, Uncle Peter is a werewolf and so is Cora, Isaac, Malia, Hayden,Liam,Erica, Boyd and Mommy" My eyes widened, my brain felt like it was going to explode. "Mommy" I whispered. Everyone nodded.

"What about Stiles and Lydia?" Stiles came over to me. "I'm just human and Lydia is a banshee. She knows if someone's going to die." Maybe she knew if Mommy was going to die. "Is Mommy going to die?" I asked sadly. She looked at me happily. "I don't think so" I smiled. "Well it's all ok then" Daddy pulled me into his arms. "What can werewolves do?" Daddy closed his eyes and then re-opened them. They were a very deep red, "Do all werewolves have red eyes" He shook his head.

I turned round to face everybody else in the room. Stiles and Lydia were the only ones without different eyes. Jackson had terrifying eyes, they were like a snake's! "Why are they different colours?" Malia, Peter and Ethan all had blue eyes. Scott had red, and everybody else had a golden yellow colour. "Blue means that they have killed someone who didn't hurt anyone. That doesnt mean that they are bad, maybe the innocent person they killed were dying and they were being nice by ending their pain"

I nodded. "How do I control it?" Daddy pulled out a metal circle with a funny shape on it. "That is a triskele, it can mean lots of different things. To me and you it means-"I cut him off. "Alpha Beta Omega" He nodded. "We use this to help young Beta's control their shift. We do tend to notice it works more with Hales than anybody else. It can also be an anchor but I'll tell you about them when you're a bit older". I was deep in thought, so if Daddy was an Alpha, that means Mommy is...a Luna.

I must be a Beta, born a wolfie. "Its easier to teach someone who was born instead of bitten, like you". "Is everybody here, part of the pack" Scott shook his head. "Malia,Hayden,Liam, Derek, Kira, Lydia, Stiles and you all are. Isaac is technically part of Derek's pack but Derek's pack is forged with mine so...." He trailed off, I don't think Scott likes Daddy's pack. "Then, what pack do Erica and Boyd belong to?" Daddy looked at me. "My pack, but they only are because I bit them, only reason".

"Do you think I could beat Erica?" Uncle Peter chuckled. "I reckon you could, Derek?" Daddy nodded, a bit unsure. "I would like bets from everyone please". Everyone voted either for me or Erica, Everybody except Boyd and Stiles voted me. "Why does Stiles doubt me". Erica looked smug. "I broke his jeep, ripped out his battery with my bear hands" Scott and Liam set down mats in the garden and I stood at one end facing Erica.

"Erica, she maybe be small, but she is faster, more flexible and does have some good genes." Daddy warned. She rolled her eyes and crouched in an attack position. "3......2....1.....GO!" Peter shouted. As soon as I heard him say go, Erica ran at me and tried to grab my neck. I dodged her and ran behind her and jumped on her back. Using my claws to slide down she tried to fling me off of her but I hung on and scratched her face.

I jumped down from her back and grabbed her ankles, pulling her down to the ground. She growled at me and lunged, I only got scratched slightly on the arm before I elbowed her in the face and kicked her side. Daddy was right, I may be small, but I'm also powerful. Boyd didn't seem very happy with my victory and growled before jumping on the mat with me too. "You're in for it" I kneed him inbetween his legs and he fell over in pain.

I didn't know Erica had got up fron behind me and she grabbed my neck and slammed me against the floor. "Don't you even try and underestimate me. I will always win you little brat" She spat the last part and my eyes glowed in anger. She tightened the grip on my neck, I was struggling to breath. "So easy to crush those tiny lungs of yours, not so easy to bring down a beta five times your own size". My legs dangled as she lifted me into the air.

I saw that Daddy couldn't get through to me, there was a barrier in his way, it was invisible but he couldn't get through.Everyone was trapped in a circle of black powder, Scott told me about it once, it stopped certain people from getting through . I now realised that 'certain people' meant supernatural creatures.

Everybody was trying to get through the barrier, but Stiles was the only one. He was held back by Boyd. "I always wanted your father for myself, that's why I poisoned your mothers food and why I'm going to kill you" Daddy growled and pushed harder at the barrier. This is it, I'm going to die and I won't see Mommy wake up. I closed my eyes and expected the pain to come but it didn't.

All I could hear Daddy growling and snarling at Boyd. "Let her go, if you do this you'll be an omega forever, you will be banished from Beacon Hills and never be seen again. I will kill you if you kill her" Erica pondered whether to let me go or decide against it. "You'll never find us". A loud growl rippled through the air, not Daddy's, not Uncle Peter's, not anyone's I recognised. It was a male and female, the female I would recognise anywhere. Mommy.

"Mommy!!" I yelled, she glowed her eyes red and growled, the man came up from behind her, he growled and took off his sunglasses. He seemed about middle aged, his hair was a light brown, fading into grey in some places. He had a smirk on his face. He had greeney bluey eyes that seemed vaguely familiar, but I don't know where I've seen them before. Mummy was by his side and barred her teeth at Erica. The man's face became serious very quickly as he saw the mountain ash.

"Get the hell away from my granddaughter"