My books are so sacred to me. No one can touch my book. That is a bad move, sweetie.

"Where are you, Amber?" Bulong ko sa sarili ko habang tinatapon sa basurahan ang librong hindi ko na maaring magamit o mabasa. I know that this is Amber's plan. This is so childish but if she wants this kind of childish method then I am going to give her want she wants.

I walk straight to the gym. At hindi ako nagkakamali, the cheerleading squad is practicing right now.

"Where is your leader?" I asked one girl, about my height. Bumubuo sila ng pyramid, buti na lang at kinausap niya ako pabalik.

"In the dressing room but no one can enter there but the members only." Sabi niya habang tumitingin kung nasaan ang papuntang dressing room.

"Try me," I said and started to walk inside. They tried to stop me but I told them if they didn't let me in then I will put the whole place on fire, I am not kidding. Kaya naman kahit bawal ay pinapasok nila ako. I get the scissor inside my backpack and look for Amber. The whole place is nice; there is a different locker with their respective surnames placed on the right corner, a big space in the middle, and a room. I heard someone flush the toilet before opening the door. Amber looks so shocked when she saw me.

"Hey." I said, smiling. Nakita ko kung paano siya kabahan nang makita niya akong may dalang gunting. Bumaba ang tingin niya sa hawak ko bago niya itaas ang paningin niya at tingnan.

"Wh-what are you doing here? What a-are you t-trying to do?" Kinakabahan na sabi niya. Dahan dahan siyang lumayo habang ako naman ay palapit sa kanya.

"Stop acting like an innocent lamb, Amber. You destroyed my book." She flashed a guilty look.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Sabi ko sa kanya. She's about to run when I catch her first.

"Gotcha!" I said and pulled her hair. She started shouting her lungs out and I heard a loud knock on the door. Her members must be worried. They all know me as crazy here in school.

"You fucking weirdo!" She muttered. I get the scissor and cut her long ginger hair which I assumed she love the most.

"Thank me for not making you bald," I whispered.

"WILL YOU call one of your guardians, Miss Stanislaski?" Napapikit na lang ako ng mata. I just saw myself inside the headmaster's room.

"I have to suspend you." I bite my lips. This is the first time to had a suspension. Inilapag niya ang buhok na pinutol ko sa table. It is now tied perfectly.

"And this may affect your grade." She said.

"No one will come here." Sabi ko naman habang nakaupo sa harapan niya.

"They are all busy," I added when I remembered that no one will actually come.

"Actually, I already called your household and the one who happened to answer the call said that he is on his way to school." Napaisip ako bigla kung sino ang pupunta. Wala naman akong aasahan sa pamilya ko. Si Nikos ba ang sumagot ng tawag? Hey, he is busy I think he doesn't have the time to answer the call. The head master must be kidding me.

"Can I keep the hair?" Hindi siya makapaniwalang tumingin sa akin.

"No."

"Okay," I said.

"Can I leave now?" Bagot kong pahayag.

"No. We have to wait for your guardian to arrive."

"Am I suspended for three days?" I asked.

"Actually, Miss Stanislaski considering your actions, you deserve a one-week suspension."

"I will miss a lot of topics in class."