Part 25

"Anyway, what have the idiots been doing?" "We went to New Orleans then Marcel was causing problems. Nik has a daughter after a one-night stand." "Marvellous. Marcel is welcome around any time." "Thanks, what is for dinner?" "Whatever Sam put in the fridge for us." "Em sweetie, you explain and me even Nat can cook tonight." "Ok." They left to go to the kitchen. "How you feeling?" "Ok but I am lucky it is only my witch and wolf playing up the most." "Yeah, be careful of the vamp side because that can make you regret things." "I know. Beks?" "Yes, Emmy." "thanks for being here for me always." "Hey, forever and always. That what we said. Our brothers are idiots."

I gave Clint Bruce's location and he went to get ready. He came back and ate then lead me to the door. We were on the porch, "Clint. Please come back to me." "I will baby. I couldn't trade anything for you. You mean too much for me. Look after yourself while I am gone. I probably be back in the morning." "Well, depends on my sleep then you can always come and find me." He kissed me, "I love you." "I love you too." I saw Clint fly off then Pietro came behind me. "You ok Princessa?" "I will be. Tony I sa jerk." "we know this princessa, don't let him get the better of you. Come, we are watching a movie." I walked in and sat next to Beks.

Bucky sat on my left as I curled into Beks for a hug. I must have dozed off half way through the movie. Beks took me to bed then stay with me for a moment then left. It was late in the night and I started to have a nightmare. "NO. NO. LEAVE ME ALONE. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME. I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU. I AM NOT A MONSTER, I BEG YOU. I am a monster, KILL ME." I felt someone shaking me awake. It was Steve and Beks. "What happened?" "I don't know. It felt so real." I moved away from them, "please don't touch me. Please." I had tears streaming down my face. Nat walked in with water. They went to cuddled me but I moved away. Nat rung Bruce. "Hey, where are you?" "We are coming back to you. Be there by 6 in the morning. Why do you ask?"

"Emily had a nightmare and won't let anyone touch her and keeps repeating the word monster." "Nat whatever it takes, she can't leave the house. Her tribrid is control her train of thoughts. The only think you can do it put opera on and she might fall back to sleep." "We will try. You boys be safe. She needs you." Nat hung up. "Beks, you got any opera." "Yeah, me and Emily used to listen to it when we were younger." "Good, it might help her calm and sleep." I had a drink and Steve was standing in front of me. "Em baby. We are here for you no matter what. You aren't a monster." "I don't know what to believe. I don't who I am anymore. Just keep a distance I don't want to hurt you." Beks came and played some opera on my record player.