Part 13

Me and Carlisle rushed over to Billy's. They all looked at me. "You ok?" "Yeah, where is he?" "Inside." I rushed in and started to work then Carlisle came. He helped me reset the bones. Jake was screaming after an hour, I walked out and the pack looked at me. "He should be ok. Me and Carlisle has given him some medicine but it will wear off with his temperature. He can't shift for 3 days." Carlisle and Billy shook hands, he looked at me. "You ok?" "Yes, I am fine. I just sorry you and your family had to witness that earlier." Carlisle sighed and went back home. Bella came up to me, "how is he?" "He is fine. He is asking for you." She went in and I sat down next to Billy. "What going on Em?" "Billy, I thought I could handle it earlier. They pushed me to the limit then..." "I understand." He hugged me and I broke down on him. 

Everyone was shocked to see me cry but Billy and Lia even Sam knew I had a lot going on. Bella came out and looked at me, "he wants you." "Why?" "I don't know." I wiped my tears and Sam kissed my forehead. "I am here if you want to talk after." "Thanks you." I went in and walked back to Jake's room. I crouched on my knees next to him. 

"Hey." "Hey Loca. Please don't cry." "How much did Bella tell you?" "Everything." I nodded and looked at the floor. "Loca, look at me." "You are nothing like them. You are not a monster. Please believe me." "Jake, I am. I take people lives. My parents hate me and what do you know even tried to kill me. I am the youngest and I take everyone problem on me in my family. But what about me? I can't burden my soulmates or you or even Sam and Lia. You all have your own lives." "Hey. Hey. Hey, where is that smile and I know you sprain your hand fighting Victoria. What you going to tell your soulmates." "I punched a wall." 

We both chuckled slightly. "I will visit you before I leave tomorrow." I stood up and walked to the door. "Ok, but Loca." I turned around, "yeah?" "Stay strong for me." "Will do." I walked out and looked at Sam. "Can I take the..." "You don't need to ask. Come." "Billy, I will see you and Jake before I leave tomorrow." "Holiday already up?" "I am afraid so." "Please take care of yourself. I don't you back and you are like me or missing a limb." "I promise." I walked with the pack back to Sam's. I curled up on the sofa and fell asleep. "What did her and Jake talk about." "Me and Jake can't tell you that. He let me see in his mind link and it is only fair if you just drop it." They all went to rest. 

The next morning, I woke up and the pack was already at the table. I joined them. "Morning." "Morning Em, how did you sleep?" "Not well Sam honestly." I ate some food. "I better go and see the Black's then Cullen's and finally see my family." Sam stood up and him even Lia came over to hug me. "Be safe." "I will. I am a fighter." I left and saw Billy even Jake. Then I made my way to the Cullen's. Carlisle came down, "Emily?" "Hey, I have come to get my stuff and say bye." "Holiday over." I nodded. We went upstairs and I grabbed my bag then walked down to where everyone was. "Where you going?" "Back to work." "Emily, you haven't be here long." "My holiday is over. I have to go back. I people to check up on as well."  

They all hugged me and I made my way to the manor. They were all waiting for me. "You know, don't you." They nodded and Beks spoke up. "Rose called me." I nodded, "I am sorry." "What have you got to be sorry about? It is our fault for pushing you away and it wasn't your fault losing control. It was the Volturi and we bide our time to get revenge." I smirked and they all smiled, "we missed that expression." I hugged them all. Me and Nik were the last ones to hug. I stay in his embrace for 20 minutes." I came out and wiped my eyes, "I have to go." "Before you do. Here?" I looked and saw a picture of us all. "To go in your office and keep my handkerchief." "Thanks Elijah for the handkerchief. Thanks you all for the photo." 

I waved at them and teleported outside the Avenger tower. "Hello Jarvis." "Hello Emily, nice holiday." "you can say it is interesting." "They are in the living room and Fury is here. Would you like me to inform them." "No, can you let me know when Nick is gone? I will be in my room." "Of course." She took me to my room and I unpacked everything even had a shower." I changed my outfit from my muddy one that I was wearing. 

I just finished getting ready when Jarvis told me Fury left

I just finished getting ready when Jarvis told me Fury left. I went down to the living room and leaned against the door frame. They all looked down. Cap spoke up, "Jarvis. Where is Emily?" "Sir, have you tried the living room." "But she..." He saw me and came over to me. He spun me around and kissed me. They others did the same until Bruce was last one. "What did you do to your hand?" "Kinda of  punch the wall which caused it to sprain." "What are we going to do with you?" "How am I supposed to know?" They all laughed, "I missed you guys." "So, did we." Stephen was distant. "Stephen walk with me." I held my hand out and he came over.