Part 23

My lock screen was all my soulmates but the home screen was Bruce and I cuddling together. The next morning, Clint landed the jet next to my house. We all walked out at 7 in the morning. "Excuse the mess." We walked in and I flicked everything on. "Em, this place is big." "I will show you were you can clean up." I gave them all a separate room each. I was making lunch when they all sat at the table. "How comes we never got to visit your family?" "My family is temperamental." They laughed and Nat, Wanda walked over. "Nothing changed." "Not really." The door went, "the door is open." Sam walked in, I ran to him. "Daddy." He picked me up and spun me around. "Hello princess. What's been going on?" "First of all Dad, I want you to meet 7 out of my 14 soulmates. Steve, Bucky, Clint, Pietro. Nat and Wanda who you have met."

He hugged Nat and Wanda, "thanks for watching her." "No worries." Dad sat down and we explained everything to him. "I see so they don't know you are here." "No." "Well, doesn't matter because your mum misses you so does the pack. They won't stop going on when you are coming back and the Cullen miss you as well especially Esme and Carlisle. So what are you going to do?" "I will go and see the Cullen's. Then we can come over tomorrow for beach day out just us and the pack." "Sounds good Princess. I will leave you and it was nice to meet you all again or meet you in general. I need to go and sort Paul out. He been fighting Jared again."

I whispered in his ear, "that might work. Bye." He kissed my head and left. "So, what is your dad. You are a Tribrid." "My dad's pack are shifters so they transform to large wolves and the Cullen are vampires. On that note we should head over." We all went and I knocked. Alice cane down, "I thought you were coming." "Well, I want you lot to meet some of my soulmates and catch up. Work not been too great." "I saw. I am sorry." "It is fine." We walked up and They all hugged me. "Guys, you remember Nat and Wanda." "Hi."

They smiled, "these are some more of my soulmates Steve, Bucky, Clint and Pietro." "Nice to meet you 7. We thought she wasn't going to introduce us yet." "Yeah, we thought the same but work just been a bit stressful so." "We know. Alice told us. We are sorry." "It is all fine." "Anyway, where is my cuddle." I walked over to Esme and we cuddle on the sofa. "We glad she has you and her dad's side. Her siblings haven't contact her for quite a while." I finished Cuddling Esme and hugged Carlisle. "Yeah, we haven't heard from them either. Anyway, what is going on.?" "A situation at work. It split the team in two. So, 7 of my soulmates signed the agreement but Nat realise so she came with us. Therefore 6 of my soulmates are trying to find us. Then Bruce is at a location to be alone."

I came out of Carlisle grasp and faced the window as the tears fell on my cheek. Rose came over and hugged me, "It's alright adoptive sis. I have got you." Me and Rose sat on the floor. I cried as she hugged me. "Her soulmate tony tried to force her to sign the agreement so Clint had to save her. But then on top of this her siblings have gone silent. She is already struggling with one soulmate who distancing himself. Then this is where we are." They all nodded and Esme spoke up. "She broken. Her soulmates will have .to get her trust back. You can't control her tribrid if Bruce isn't here." "What?" "She told me Bruce is the one to calm her down the most when she breaks." They looked at me then the next moment I darted into the woods. "Get Sam and the pack." Rose followed me with Nat and Wanda. Steve looked at them, "she magic-wolfing out."

Bucky got my phone and called Bruce. "Emily?" "No, it is Bucky. She has broke her senses. She magic-wolfing out." "Ok. You got to get the phone to her so I can talk." "Ok." He looked at them, "We need to go now." They all ran to the open meadow. They stood with Nat, Rose and Wanda. They saw the wolves surround me. Sam was in the middle. Carlisle phone rung. "Hello." "Hello Carlisle." "Elijah you better explain because your sister is broken. She has snapped. She can't control the tribrid anymore." At this point the phone went dead and suddenly the Mikaelson appeared and jumped over the wolves. They back off. I started to fight my actually siblings, Wanda came and started to use her magic. Nat tackled me then pinned me to the floor.