Part 24

"Come sweetie, come back to us. Come on." She was hoping. Steve and Bucky can over to hold me down while Nat took the phone. "Bruce, it is Nat. You still there?" "Yeah. Put her." Nat rested it against my ear. "Angel?" "Bruce." "Please baby, come back to me. Don't make me stress. The hulk can't take it anymore. We need you to calm down. That is, it even breathes. Good girl." "Bruce, why is this happening to me?" "Your soulmates, me and your family have caused this. I am sorry baby." "It's fine Bruce. I want you to come home." "Get Clint to come and bring me to you. I will make it up to you I swear." "Ok. Thanks for this." "Why are you thanking me? I heard you took on the wolves and your family who just turned up." I smiled-smirked, "why are you saying that as a positive?" "Because my Angel can protect herself and I am going to kick their asses." "Ok, I will see you soon." "You will. I promise." He hung up.

Nat took the phone away and looked at me. "You ok, sweetie?" "I will be. I am sorry." They all helped me up. The pack changed back. I ran to Sam and hugged him. I saw the tears in his eyes, "I am sorry daddy." "It isn't your fault princess." The pack hugged me and let go. I went to Carlisle so he could check the injuries. "You know that scar will stay there now." "I know." The Cullen's hugged me then my soulmates hugged me. I came out of the hug and looked at my sibling. "Emmy?" "No, you don't get to call me that. Radio silence for a year and a bit then you pop out because you heard I am out of control." "Emily May Mikaelson." "No Fin and Elijah, if you all didn't want to stay in contact just say because I can't rely on you anymore. Your nothing except pain and anger and more. Beks, I am sorry please don't turn it off." "No, your right and I haven't been the best sister but I want to stay with you. Can I?" "Yeah."

Nik, Kol, Elijah and Finn looked at me, "Em." "You lot can't even apologise. I want you out of my life. GO and find some other sister that cares because you just lost the youngest of you all." I looked at Beks, "want to come home with me and my soulmates." "Yeah then you can introduce us." Me and Beks started to walk off. The Cullen and the pack looked at them. "you heard her. Now go." The boys left. Cullen and the pack went home. My soulmates followed me and Beks home. We got in and We sat down. "What did Bruce say?" "If I give Clint the co-ordinates of where he is then he will come back." "I do it tomorrow sweetie." "Thanks." Beks hugged me, "I am sorry sis. Your brothers got themselves in trouble so I had to bail them out." "Beks, don't worry. This is Nat, Wanda, Steve, Bucky, Clint and Pietro. You will meet Bruce tomorrow." "Thanks for looking after her." "We will do anything for her Bekah. She always talked about you. She was more worried about you than her brothers." "Me and her have a close relationship like Nik but I was there for her more than him."