LOW.0

prologue

There is an old lore.

One that has been prospering for centuries. It is an ache. It is a feeling. It is a bond. The saying continues to be whispered and feared among human villages, a contrast to the admiration and praise it receives from the beasts who roam freely through the forests.

Many humans claim that staying hidden is the key to avoidance, but beasts will prowl and hunt until they have claimed what is rightfully theirs.

However, there is always one who will take the unseen route too far. And, this mother will stop at nothing to keep her daughter a secret. Especially, after hearing those dreaded words uttered.

'She has the heart of a wolf'.

W O R D C O U N T : 281

STARTED : FEBRUARY 1, 2021
ENDED : ONGOING

STARTED : FEBRUARY 1, 2021ENDED : ONGOING

hello!

This is a book based in a fictional world—featuring fictional places, vegetation, people, and so on. It is also set within a different timeline. Any similarities to actual things are purely coincidental. That being said, not everything is made-up. There are only a handful of vegetation that I have, or close others, have 'invented' to highlight the fact that this is the fantasy world of Earthara.

While reading, please know that I do not welcome destructive criticism. I have found with my last book that many will hide behind the guise of constructive criticism, and I will not be accepting blatant insults towards myself or my writing. I have only needed to mute one reader on this app, after repeatedly telling them to check themselves, and I would like to keep it at that.

All reading of this book is optional. Remember that.